200 Million For Condoms Cut

GeorgeK

ever seeking
Registered
Reaction score
I would just like to say here that GeorgeK rocks my world.

That is all. Carry on.

Thank you for your support. Why does that make me want a Bartles and James? Do they still make them? A beer run here is a 3.5 hour drive so those only happen on the way home when we are at the University for Dr visits.

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
If by that you mean it might take the boar thirty minutes to corner the sow while she squeals her head off while trying to run and he's constantly trying to mount whatever part of her that is the closest to the point that he's practically walking on his hindlegs with his corkscrew pointing all over the place then yes.

You watched Deliverance too, huh?

GeorgeK

ever seeking
Registered
Reaction score
You watched Deliverance too, huh?

yes, but ;) we have sheep and pigs on our farm. My hobbies of cooking and gardening sort of expanded into farming.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
2009-01-29.jpg

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
Is there nowhere else I cant vent about the obscene amount of pork in this "economic recovery" package?

This hodge-podge of line items of pet projects that will never create jobs or ensure financial stability, $250k of spending per job that will be created, additions that encourage people to buy homes when they don't have money, $7000 spent per American but the only tax cuts go to payroll expenses (good luck getting a piece of that), and expenditures for hundreds of line items that try to bury spending instead of letting them stand as bills on their own....

That's right - I said "pork" and "package" in a thread about condoms.