Not open for further replies.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
oh settle down. the difference is negligible. I should write you an unmessy left-handed letter of complaint. And don't dis my hair!

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
How is the difference negligible? You made it seem as though I claimed to know all left-handed people, when I was talking about 6 or 7 people, lol.

Your hair is remarkable, though. I make fun because I am jealous.

Btw, almost everything I say on here should not be taken 100% seriously. Usually people on the internet think I'm steaming while typing, but usually I'm laughing or smiling. I don't know what it is about the way I communicate online, but people always think the opposite of what's going on.

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Btw, almost everything I say on here should not be taken 100% seriously. Usually people on the internet think I'm steaming while typing, but usually I'm laughing or smiling. I don't know what it is about the way I communicate online, but people always think the opposite of what's going on.

Use emoticons, lots of them. Chicken man loves it.

:D = being funny
:tongue = being sassy
:rant: = well, you know.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
How is the difference negligible? You made it seem as though I claimed to know all left-handed people, when I was talking about 6 or 7 people, lol.

Your hair is remarkable, though. I make fun because I am jealous.

My anger should never be taken seriously. My penmanship and hair should. 6 or 7 people approve this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.