Tree Death out West

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Now...while I may not be one who belives in GW, I do have to admit that that is only because I am not 100% sure there is enough evidence. Mostly cause...well...environmental systems are fragging complicated.

Yes, they are complicated. My point is that everything which seems to support GW, no matter how far-fetched, are embraced as 'evidence', but anytime something like two years of record cold winters crops up, they are dismissed as anomalies.

Add one thing, remove another, start doing something, and you change a million billion variables in ways you can't imagine. Now...I'm going to bring up a crrrraaaaaazy idea...and suggest that MAYBE...multiple factors are contributing to the die off.

But the op attributed it to GW. I agree with you, there probably are multiple factors at play.

The recent thread on how environmentalists had 'screwed the pooch' on an island because their 'cure' made things worse should be a wake-up call for those who push for a global 'cure' for GW. If they 'screw the pooch' there, we're all gonna suffer.