Authors You Can't Keep Up With?

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
Do you have any fvourite writers who are so productive, they publish books faster than you can read them?

Joyce Carol Oates and Lucius Shepard for me.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
I think I could probably kick Stephen King's ass in a foot race but I doubt I'd be able to keep up with JK Rowling. I hear she's super fit.

However, I don't think I have any fave authors who are so prolific I can't keep up with their books.

Empress_Isis

Jenna Cosgrove
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.popeighties.com
Piers Anthony is my favourite author. He has released soooooo many books in his time, I believe in the hundreds. And, a lot of them are out of print, which makes it even harder! I try to collect everything I can of his, but I've cleared out all of the used bookstores in my area... I get them from EBay as well. AND he's still churning them out! I have about 50 of his, but I fear that he is beating me to a pulp in this particular challenge...

MaryMumsy

the original blond bombshell
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Unless they turn out a book per week, they won't get ahead of me. Very fast reader.

MM

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
Nah, I usually like to read stories with some substance and quality, so the authors I like tend to put out books like once every decade. lol