Stickies

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
I think there's a better chance of people looking at stickies if there aren't too many of them to look at.

So ... I've asked Derek to sticky pdr's new Golden Rules for historical which I think is an excellent topic.

I've asked Derek to unsticky Contests to Consider which was from last year and the Western Humor Challenge.

Are there any other stickies you see that have outlived their usefulness? Puma

Carmy

Banned
Reaction score
Way to go, Puma.

I don't think I see any I'd like deleted. We don't have too many stickies on this board but on other boards stickies take up half the first page. I find it annoying to have to scroll almost to the bottom of the page to get to new posts.

pdr

Banned
Reaction score
Oh bugger...

Puma, I didn't want the thread stickied up yet. I wanted to collect everyone's input and then make one simple post 'cos I think it's easier to read.

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
Yep - we can un-sticky it. But, my thought was to get it up at the top where people could see it now. I'm not really sure there's much difference in stickying it now or later since you (pdr) have the first post. Puma

Carmy

Banned
Reaction score
Great idea to have it up at the top, Puma. Good job!

pdr

Banned
Reaction score
It's just...

the bother of getting everyone to delete their messages so that there is just the one collection up there!

Never mind!

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
For future reference, anything that's stickied at the top, whether there are other replies to the original post or not, the first post can still be edited to add the new information. Personally, I like to see the discussion ongoing to see how the tips/ideas/whatever have been arrived at.