Bad Thread Record

popmuze

Last of a Dying Breed
Registered
Reaction score
Although I'm only 0-19 on my latest thread over in the Basic Writing Questions area, I was wondering how close I am to the record.

Here's the place to list some of your worst threads as far as board responses. Who knows, maybe one of them will finally catch on.

(Wouldn't it be ironic if this thread went unanswered as well)?

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
It seems to be all in the title. SK put puppies and kittens and BOOBS into my rather ordinary thread title, and suddenly it had more than one response...

popmuze

Last of a Dying Breed
Registered
Reaction score
Until Vixey revived my old thread about My hypothetical book signing, that didn't garner even ONE response for 3 years.

That brings to mind the question of the greatest distance between one post and another on a given thread. In my experience, once a thread leaves the first page of the New Post area, it's pretty much gone for good.

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
That brings to mind the question of the greatest distance between one post and another on a given thread. In my experience, once a thread leaves the first page of the New Post area, it's pretty much gone for good.

Office Party usually has new posts on the first two pages, but in other forums, that's true enough.