Lost a post link I really liked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyboard Hound

Old kid. Tough skin!!
Registered
Reaction score
In the last few days I was reading through some threads and came across a link to a web site with great editing advice. I didn't make note of it because I was still reading it, and then I (or someone) accidently closed the widow on my computer and now I've lost it.

I think the post was in a thread about rewriting or editing. People were talking about rewriting at great lengths of time. The poster who posted it made the statement that he/she could not spend so much time revising because of the number of books he/she was finishing. The link had some really great advice about determining themes, printing out the manuscript and dividing into three piles and then taking two notebooks and making notes as to what stayed in and what needed to come out. Did anyone else read this thread and does anyone have any idea where this was posted?

I've searched for hours trying to find it, but to no avail. It would be great if someone remembers.

Thanks,
Keyboard

Keyboard Hound

Old kid. Tough skin!!
Registered
Reaction score
That's the one! Thanks so much, Siddow. It looks like such a helpful site. I'm bookmarking it before I lose it.

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
You're welcome. :D

Keyboard Hound

Old kid. Tough skin!!
Registered
Reaction score
People on this board never cease to amaze me with their kindness and willingness to help. I'm so glad I found you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.