Christmas gifts...

LadyVonFright

Registered
Reaction score
Come on now if all men sucked then us gals would have no one to bl...egads, I'm potty mouth today somebody stop me!!!!!!!

LadyVonFright

Registered
Reaction score
if your gonna go for the bikini wax get her nothing less then a brazillian...otherwise its pointless

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
Um, depends on what sort of message your looking to send...

This here, maestro, is why you should just hang onto those things and send them back.

This is EXACTLY how most women think when opening a gift. "What kind of message is he trying to send?"

For that reason, only get her gifts that send a message of "I wanna have sex with you" or something like that. :tongue

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
It seems I'm the odd one here.

My husband has gotten me a stove and given me the money to go pick out a vacuum cleaner which I spent on bills instead that year.

But I love to cook and I hated our old stove, so it was delightful to get a new one. I wanted a new vacuum cleaner because our old one was near useless and took too much time and effort.

He's purchased me lots of practical things over the years, but that's what I prefer. I don't wear a lot of jewelry, so it would have to be really meaningful to be of importance to me. I'm not into a lot of typical girl things either, so he usually does what I request.

If I was wanting any of the things Ray mentioned, I'd be fine with such a gift, but again, I fall into the unusual category. Uber practical, even.

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Not with my genes, darling. I've never used moisturiser and still have skin like a teenager sadly. :D

I was going to say, pimples and all? Then I highlighted the final word in the sentence. :tongue

I've never used "skin care" products of any kind, and the only thing I use on my hair is shampoo. And I'm routinely mistaken for someone who's young enough to be my daughter's elder sister. :D

But Ray, if you need wrinkle cream for "down there," then by all means use it, dear. :tongue

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
Now that sounds reasonable.

Better yet, buy her a bunch of clothes that are all one size too small for her and when she gives you a look like "these are the wrong size," just nod your head and say, "Keep on that diet honey, I have faith in you."

That way, when you wake up in the hospital, you'll at least get some free meals and a few "sorry to hear about your broken spine" gifts.

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Better yet, buy her a bunch of clothes that are all one size too small for her and when she gives you a look like "these are the wrong size," just nod your head and say, "Keep on that diet honey, I have faith in you."

That way, when you wake up in the hospital, you'll at least get some free meals and a few "sorry to hear about your broken spine" gifts.

:ROFL:

Reaction score
I was going to say, pimples and all? Then I highlighted the final word in the sentence. :tongue

Not since the course of roaccutane.

No, really. Wonderdrug, it was. Literally changed my life. Skin cleared up, more confidence, people reacted differently to the 'new me'...it had a knock-on effect.

My 'beautician' - okay, the lady who works on my favourite makeup counter - says I should use a moisturiser, especially as I'm now in my 30s, but I honestly don't need it! One good thing about oily skin, I suppose. You don't wrinkle.

But back to Ray.

I say he should buy his lady friend a butt plug and some pimple cream.

scarletpeaches, ever helpful.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com

That's where you go wrong. You're supposed to say, "but, but, you look like you could be a size 22!"

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
That's where you go wrong. You're supposed to say, "but, but, you look like you could be a size 22!"

:roll:

well, that's definately another way to go with it.

LadyVonFright

Registered
Reaction score
oh! well in that case just get her a bucket of preparation H and some easy application gloves