'ello, 'ello, 'ello

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Finally, this library pc lets me into the AW! Been busy working on my third novel, 'Pinnacle'. 10,033 words deep and rising. Had a whole bunch of interestingly bizarre crap happen to me over Thanksgiving. Someday I'll give you the lowdown on what almost went down.

Y'know- some days, I reckon a fella might try and hawk his wares to agents. Who knows? It sounds like a novel idea.:D

To Mac and all the rest of my good friends and enemies here, have a very Merry Christmas. My e-mail is;

[email protected]

Please write. I miss y'all. I didn't wanna say anything, but my rep points are lookin' kinda puny. :cry:Doncha love me no mo'?

I'd love to take you all home in the trunk of my car- some of you look like you would fit nicely.

Luuurrrrvvve,
Rick

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Glad you're able to drop in and visit. Merry Christmas

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Aww, blunt, so glad to 'see' ya! That's super about your novel and much good luck. I hadn't seen you 'round or I woulda given you lots o' reppies with :Cake:! :D Merry Christmas to you and hope all is well. (((((((((HUGS))))))

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't time on this library pc to answer each reply- just suffice it to say I never stop thinking of any of you...I have your names written on my ceiling. And when I'm putting on my lipstick, I plan on whom I should to cross off the list next. :?D

Luuurrrvvveeee,
Rick

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
I haven't time on this library pc to answer each reply- just suffice it to say I never stop thinking of any of you...I have your names written on my ceiling. And when I'm putting on my lipstick, I plan on whom I should to cross off the list next. :?D

Luuurrrvvveeee,
Rick
That sounded really disturbing.

And yet...

...strangely arrousing.

:)