Firebrand's Query Letter Holiday - submit first chapter instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissKris

Is the random.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristindmiller.com
Nadia just twittered that they have finished reviewing all the QH samples, but have not yet sent out all the requests yet. They'll have them all out by the 15th. Keep an eye on your inbox if you submitted!

RSD

Registered
Reaction score
Just finished preparing Plan AB+. I die a little inside with each passing day. Though this little "event" gave me the motivation to finish the revisions on my novel.

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Nadia just twittered that they have finished reviewing all the QH samples, but have not yet sent out all the requests yet. They'll have them all out by the 15th. Keep an eye on your inbox if you submitted!
Does that mean it's finally time for me to status query on my five-month-old full request with them?

Pamster

Summer time Blues
Registered
Reaction score
I used gmail so it auto-refreshes if you have it loaded. But I cannot wait to see if they request my MS from the 1st chapter I sent in to them for QH. :D

HorsebackWriter

Dream at a gallop!
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. My heart did that funny thing it does when receiving important news, lol.

If I get a request, I'm ready. If I don't, (don't you hate it when the present version of your work is better than a version subbed out two months previous?) then my manuscript is ready for querying, which, in itself, is also very exciting. I bit the bullet last month and wrote a query letter, anyway. It's almost ready to go.

When I saw new additions to this thread, I felt happy thinking someone was posting that they'd received a request.

I hope an AW'er does. Luck luck luck to everyone! Crossing everything except my fingers (need those to type : )

Em

P.S. Thanks for sharing the news!

Last edited:

Chanelley

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone else heard back from them? Congrats Shawkins by the way!

Chanelley

Registered
Reaction score
According to Nadia, they've requested 100 fulls. I wonder how many more they have left to request...

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I won't be taking my ball gown out of the mothballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.