Reading Spree

Status
Not open for further replies.

DwayneA

Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to take a break from writing and do some reading. When I was younger, reading was something I liked to do, so I'm going to do plenty and brush up before I resume writing, especially reading all those books I got off ebay about writing.

drachin8

post-apocalyptic bunny
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Hooray for reading! (I just read a 300 page book tonight in my spare time when I really ought to have been doing something else)(such is life at times!)

:)

-Michelle

tehuti88

Mackinac Island Fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.inkspot.com
I wish I had the attention span to go on a reading spree! I have to settle for reading a bit from two different books a day. I'd rather be reading more, like three or four, but you take what you can get. :D

And I certainly have no shortage of material.

Have fun!

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Start taking the bus. I used to read a book a month and since I started taking the bus to work and back, I can read almost a book a week (depending on length and complexity, of course).

Enjoy your books.

Darzian

To-to-to-ron-to
Registered
Reaction score
I'm on a reading spree right now!

Deccydiva

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
I read every day whether I write or not and often have two novels on the go at once. A well-established writer who goes to the same writers' group as I do, has given me a copy of her first book which I have enjoyed very much. As she has another ten published and seven more on the way, I know which direction my reading is going for the next few months! Thanks, C! ;)

Reaction score
Dwayne, I apologise for my impatience with you in recent posts and say good luck to you on this reading spree; you're doing the right thing. You'll be entertained, and learn a lot about how to write.

Hope you enjoy yourself. :)

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I read constantly. I'm just always in the middle of one or two books. I love to read. Almost as much as I love to write. So I read every chance I get. :) Have fun!

JimmyB27

Hoopy frood
Registered
Reaction score
In the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable e
Website
destinydeceived.wordpress.com
Start taking the bus. I used to read a book a month and since I started taking the bus to work and back, I can read almost a book a week (depending on length and complexity, of course).

Enjoy your books.
This.
I don't drive, so I had an hour long commute by train to my last job. People kept asking me how I put up with it, and said I should learn to drive since it wouldn't take so long by car. But you know what, I loved it. Two hours every day with nothing better to do but read. Sure, the car journey might only take thirty minutes, but it's a little harder to read while you're driving.
Hurrah for public transport.
Of course, now I'm unemployed, so I have much more time to read. Which is unfortunate, since I can't afford to buy books! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.