Jed's Super-Dooper Newbie Question-of-the-Week Thread

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Mmm, that could be peppermint. Or it could be choc chip. Or it could also be caramel. I just don't know. Do I have to choose just one?

I'll say caramel.

Okay, I'm re-wording the question so you have to pick just one, yes :D .

So the new re-worded Question of the Day is:

An Evil Galactic Nasty Warlord Person has come to Earth and is setting about destroying all flavours of ice-creams. However, the Evil Galactic Nasty Warlord Person has given you a choice of saving just one flavour of ice-cream, your most favourite. Which flavour of ice-cream would you pick?

(and don't question the scenario, it could happen)

Last edited:

ChessSafari

Don't Ever Quit
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twchesssafari.blogspot.com
PISTACHIO. yum.

I passed 100 posts. Does that mean I must retire my newbie status? (Joined 11 Nov 2008)

Probably it just means I should be working more on my book and less in cyberspace.

Last edited:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good old vanilla

The base of the perfect hot fudge sundae. Perfect when dipped in chocolate. Of course ala mode

Well you didn't say ice cream extras were being destroyed

eLfwriter

Indiscriminate Tree-Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
An Evil Galactic Nasty Warlord Person has come to Earth and is setting about destroying all flavours of ice-creams. However, the Evil Galactic Nasty Warlord Person has given you a choice of saving just one flavour of ice-cream, your most favourite. Which flavour of ice-cream would you pick?(and don't question the scenario, it could happen)

Well, to answer the question, I'd say lemon gelatto, all the way. *momentarily loses herself in daydreams of lemon gelatto ... mmmmm*

BUT, to continue ...

I'm not questioning the scenario, but what's stopping us from joining together in a band of extremely irritated ice cream addicts bearing ice cream scoops and whipped cream containers and rising in a mob against the Evil Galactic Nasty Warlord Person? I'd fight for the right for at least two ice cream flavors.

Who's with me?! Join the Ice Cream Lovers VS EGNWP Rebellion!

Lollypop1407

Registered
Reaction score
Website
fast-paced-fiction.blogspot.com
I'd do it! We can blind him with fudge sauce & bury him under a mountain of sprinkles in defense of our beloved frozen treats!

Plus, lol, your lemon gelatto's giving me pause over my cinnamon ice cream reply. That is awfully tasty stuff. Ever tried the hazelnut? *drools*

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That ice cream that has Samoas (the girl scout cookies) all up in it. oh yeah.

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Good old vanilla

The base of the perfect hot fudge sundae. Perfect when dipped in chocolate. Of course ala mode

Well you didn't say ice cream extras were being destroyed

Or with strawberries, or in a milkshake or...

Vanilla was my automatic first response, based mostly on the above.

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Well, to answer the question, I'd say lemon gelatto, all the way. *momentarily loses herself in daydreams of lemon gelatto ... mmmmm*

BUT, to continue ...

I'm not questioning the scenario, but what's stopping us from joining together in a band of extremely irritated ice cream addicts bearing ice cream scoops and whipped cream containers and rising in a mob against the Evil Galactic Nasty Warlord Person? I'd fight for the right for at least two ice cream flavors.

Who's with me?! Join the Ice Cream Lovers VS EGNWP Rebellion!

Okay, if anyone's still looking for a NaNo plot this late in November, you have it! 50 thousand words, stat! Deadline: 11:59 pm, November 30.

Go!

SheilaJG

Registered
Reaction score
I love mint chocolate chip, but my kids hate it. So I'd have to go with vanilla, then everyone would be happy. What can I say, I'm a people-pleaser.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Hokey Kokey, a brand new question of the day (boy these are getting harder to think of. If you have a great idea for a question of the day, then send it to me in a rep comment, and no I'm not just saying that to get more reps :D ).

Here's the question:

When you type text (SMS) messages on your phone, do you like or loathe the predictive text option?

Koganei

Registered
Reaction score
The predictive text on my iPhone is more like a corrector. I use it all the time. I use it to write my stories! I can write in the bus, in class... anywhere!
Thank you Apple D:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hokey Kokey, a brand new question of the day (boy these are getting harder to think of. If you have a great idea for a question of the day, then send it to me in a rep comment, and no I'm not just saying that to get more reps :D ).

Here's the question:

When you type text (SMS) messages on your phone, do you like or loathe the predictive text option?

:Wha: I have no clue what you just asked

deebum25

Registered
Reaction score
Website
my.att.net
That would depend on if I had gills or was oxygen free. I'd have to say ocean because it would be easier to break the surface and escape!

Beach Bunny

The Provocative One
Registered
Reaction score

Here's the question:

SMS???? What is that? Sounds kind of kinky to me.

How do you type on a phone? There aren't any buttons. And I have this new-fangled phone with a big dial in the middle of it. :D

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I love predictive text, but I had to switch it off on my new phone. For some reason it tries to do predictive text when I enter people's NAMES in my address book. And it fails.

synthmon

Registered
Reaction score
Bah, when you type razor fast, you don't need no predictive text.