• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

E-BookTime, LLC

bookfan

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone checked out these guys? I'm very impressed with how up front they are on their website, and their prices looks as good as any of the POD publishers I've seen. Their also a member of the Better Business Bureau and have a toll free number.

Tom Johnson

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www15.brinkster.com
My wife used them to publish two anthologies she edited, and they were very good to work with. They did all the work, in fact. Lulu's FREE printing service is best, but you have to know what you are doing. We didn't. So my wife turned it over to e-booktime.com and they took care of everything for her. Except for the cost, she would use them again. They have been up front with royalties, and took care of all sales. That was a couple of years ago. Oh, the books looked very professional. They know what they are doing.

"The Weed of Crime Bears Bitter Fruit!"

Last edited:

bookfan

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Tom. That sounds very encouraging. What they have to offer looks as good as any POD publishers I've seen.

Thanks for the response.

"A" Is For "Agent"

Big Meanie Head
Registered
Reaction score
Your wife's books must seriously be the exception because those books don't look professional on the site. About 18 different titles share the same 3 covers from first look; not to mention the horrible font work.

Last edited:

Tom Johnson

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www15.brinkster.com
That's possibly true. I'm sure they have certain covers that they offer people. But we had our own cover artists for our books. Even Lulu and other POD publishers offer the same covers to their clients. I haven't seen any of the other books, so can't comment on the font. However, we were pleased with the job they did on the two anthologies my wife published. To be honest, if I had known how to use Lulu back then I would have used their free service and saved some money. But for someone like me, who is computer illiterate, we had to go with a POD printers that did everything for us. We do not plan on publishing any more anthologies! lol

"The Weed of Crime Bears Bitter Fruit!"

bookfan

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, that's no big deal on the cover for me. I would have someone design me a cover anyway. I believe their site mentions that they don't do extensive cover design.

HaarFager

It's A Sunshine Day!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
journeyphoto.blogspot.com
Sorry For The Late Reply

I realize this might be a little late for a reply, but I had a book done by e-booktime and it turned out great. I supplied my own cover and inside art and they did an excellent job. The book I got looked very professional. If you'd like to see what the cover looked like, you can search for it online. Look for "The Wizard Of Destiny," published by them. I won't post my name here, so as not to appear like I'm plugging my own work.