• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Submityourarticle.com

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I wouldn't even click on a link with that title. I hate those trashy places that desperate people who want to be writers dump bad articles on. "Submit your article"! Are you sh*tting me. And I bet they're getting submitted too...great articles worthy of such a site.

inkkognito

Onlyifyouwanttowillyoufin daway-Enya
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbnefer.com
Just for yucks I clicked on one of the pieces in their "article directory," then googled a couple lines. There are at least two other identical copies of it on other websites under two different authors' names. I wonder who plagarized who.

victoriastrauss

Writer Beware Goddess
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.victoriastrauss.com
It's article-churning, based on the flimsy premise that you can build website traffic by littering the Internet with articles that link back to you. The deal here is that search engines ignore multiple versions of identical articles, so they're offering some kind of software or algorithm that alters articles every time they're submitted, to trick search engines into thinking they're different articles.

Blech.

- Victoria

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
As of July '14:
We're still serving remaining members for the distribution of articles to our list of email publishers and our blog network. Other than that, the SubmitYourArticle.com service is now closed down...

Yet another victory for casualty of Google's refined algorithms.