The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Submityourarticle.com

Onlyifyouwanttowillyoufin daway-Enya inkkognito's Avatar

Submityourarticle.com

I'm not thinking of using this, but I'm curious as to what the supposed benefit is and if people are actually paying for it:

http://www.submityourarticle.com/main_.php

Seems like another money-sucking enterprise with no proven benefit. Anyone familiar with it?

Stand in the Place Where You Live KTC's Avatar
    I wouldn't even click on a link with that title. I hate those trashy places that desperate people who want to be writers dump bad articles on. "Submit your article"! Are you sh*tting me. And I bet they're getting submitted too...great articles worthy of such a site.
    Get Burn Baby Burn Baby today! Now on the 2016 In the Margins Book Awards List!
    I blog
    I INSTAGRAM
    I Tweet
    I have 5 novels published. You can see them here on my Amazon Author Page if you're at all interested.

Onlyifyouwanttowillyoufin daway-Enya inkkognito's Avatar
    Just for yucks I clicked on one of the pieces in their "article directory," then googled a couple lines. There are at least two other identical copies of it on other websites under two different authors' names. I wonder who plagarized who.

Writer Beware Goddess Absolute Sage victoriastrauss's Avatar
    It's article-churning, based on the flimsy premise that you can build website traffic by littering the Internet with articles that link back to you. The deal here is that search engines ignore multiple versions of identical articles, so they're offering some kind of software or algorithm that alters articles every time they're submitted, to trick search engines into thinking they're different articles.

Blech.

- Victoria

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    As of July '14:
    We're still serving remaining members for the distribution of articles to our list of email publishers and our blog network. Other than that, the SubmitYourArticle.com service is now closed down...
    Yet another victory for casualty of Google's refined algorithms.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: