Not open for further replies.

SherryTex

Working on 2nd WIP
Registered
Reaction score
Wash DC area, surrounded by overachievers
Website
www.sherryantonettiwrites.blogspot.com
I saw that the Religious Writing Forum was doing a Theme of the week and pieces in SYW have dropped off a bit. I'm guessing people are busy trying to earn back the money their 401k's have been busy spending.

It might be fun if people are willing, to have a Theme of the Week Comedy Thread. Sort of a humor flash fiction piece. If people are interested, post here and we can do it for fun and who knows, a few laughs.

This week, a debate between the two eternal forces, Death and Taxes. Which will win? You decide. 700 words. Post here. Go.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I saw that the Religious Writing Forum was doing a Theme of the week and pieces in SYW have dropped off a bit. I'm guessing people are busy trying to earn back the money their 401k's have been busy spending.

It might be fun if people are willing, to have a Theme of the Week Comedy Thread. Sort of a humor flash fiction piece. If people are interested, post here and we can do it for fun and who knows, a few laughs.

This week, a debate between the two eternal forces, Death and Taxes. Which will win? You decide. 700 words. Post here. Go.

This looks like a Great Idea!

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
...sounds cool, Sherry. Do you mean anything related to either death or taxes?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.