Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

RLB

bundled
Registered
Reaction score
I stumbled across a blog supposedly written by someone's dog the other day. It scared me to think some blogger got the idea that a dog's rambling about day-to-day life would be more intersting than the blogger's own ramblings. But this plant business is a new low.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Komnena: Is thanks to a state-of-the-art Japanese technology that tells the "feelings" of the plant

RLB: Next low is rock bottom, literaly, we will just have to wait to see the ramblings of a pet rock...

gypsyscarlett

Ma fin est mon commencement
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, I think it's a fascinating scientific experiment. Reminds me of the book, "Secret Life of Plants"- where scientists studied the stress level of plants under different strains and how plants communicate with each other, etc.

While I wouldn't find a daily blog interesting- I would be interested in reading the results of the project.

HeronW

Down Under Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Ahhh! Today the cat chewed on my leaves! I fear tomorrow he'll knock me off the shelf and blame the dog, or worse the dog will pee on me!

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
At first I thought this was about Robert Plant and I"m like, so he's got a blog, everyone and their dog has a blog.

Then I read it and realized it was about some vegetation.

So I was back to thinking, so Robert Plant has a blog, so what?

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
I wonder if Robert Plant does have a blog?

ETA - I don't know if Cy Curnin does, either, but he sometimes posts on the band's official message board - which I wish I'd realized before I made the comment (talking about the farm he and his wife have, which all started when a neighbor gave them several sheep) to the effect of "You know, I wouldn't have had the slightest idea what to do with a herd of sheep. I would have probably ended up putting them on leashes in the yard and letting them graze." I hope he hasn't read it, because I might have to die of embarrassment if he has....

Last edited: