Status
Not open for further replies.

Arisa81

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
pacificpurple.blogspot.com
I've decided it would be a good idea to get a desktop address book/Rolodex type thing to help me be more organized. My computer has a program, which seems fine.

Just wondering what computer address book you have found helpful. Before I start entering the ton of info I have, I'd like to explore my options.

Thanks! :)

Ms Hollands

Cow lover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lefrancophoney.com
I like to keep mine online. I used gmail mainly because it's my default e-mail editor, but also because its search options are so good: I can store info on contacts then search for keywords to find them if I need them. It also means I can search for e-mail conversations with them (this has proved handy for relearning the names of newborn kids of various friends around the world) etc.

Also, because it's online, it means the people at Google keep it backed up for me. If someone nicks my laptop or it dies, I don't lose my contacts. And I can access my contacts list from anywhere in the world.

Arisa81

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
pacificpurple.blogspot.com
Thanks, April! :)

I haven't started mine yet, I decided to first organize my markets b/c there are so many and after all these years a lot of them either aren't around anymore or I just hear nothing from. Some are being removed altogether from my list and others just moved to the bottom. Once I've done that I think I'll just add them to my desktop address book. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.