• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Publisher] Good Books

jessicamb

Registered
Reaction score
Hello. Does anyone know anything about Good Books? They have a nice website but no information about submissions. They're not listed with Preditors and Editors (at least I didn't find them) and I didn't turn anything up with a Google search. They seem reputable, but I thought I would check here since so many of you are so knowledgeable.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jessica

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
We carry several of their "Fix It and Forget It" cookbooks in the bookstore I work at (national chain).

jessicamb

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry about leaving out the website- thanks BrianM for posting it.

http://www.goodbooks.com/good_books.htm

That's who I was talking about. I recognized the fix-it and forget-it cookbooks. I know I've seen them in stores.

I had never heard of this publisher but was browsing the children's section of Barnes and Nobles yesterday and saw a couple books published by them. They have a long list of picture books, which is what I'm interested in.

inkkognito

Onlyifyouwanttowillyoufin daway-Enya
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbnefer.com
If you can't find any information, just give them a call and ask if they accept unagented submissions and if so, who should you address the submission to.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Filed for bankruptcy Dec '13. Assets bought by Skyhorse and Perseus Book Group Oct '14. (press release (.pdf))