I am not suggesting you do this, by the way. I'm making a point.
How to be prolific when you're a dried up editor.
1. Set up a website ezine offering professional payments for fiction. Make it look fancy.
2. Sit back and wait for the stories to come in. Give it about three to six months.
3. When you have enough stories, shut down the website. Make any old excuse. For example, "My beloved canary 'Plagios' died and due to an excess of mourning I have to close the site for good."
3. Pick out the best stories. Fiddle with them so that it isn't obvious you stole the ideas and content.
4. Publish them under your own name. Use your credits as an editor of previous ezines to impress. Pretend you have an MA in creative writing and that you studied rocket science at uni.
5. As soon as you run out of stories/ideas go back to step 1.