• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] Adams Literary

tbrosz

Got the hang of it, here
Registered
Reaction score
Six weeks for me was last Friday.

GFanthome

At the computer, opening a vein
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I just queried them this morning (non-exclusive). It may take more time to hear back from them, but it will enable me to query elsewhere in the meantime, as it may take some time for them to reply.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Beckstah

Zen-ish
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck, guys! I sent my materials a couple weeks ago. It may take them much longer than six weeks to reply, but they generally do, and they're great people.

trocadero

Registered
Reaction score
Website
carolynwoulfe.livejournal.com
This is a dream agency in my opinion. I love the kinds of books they represent and would love to be represented by them. On my second last project they offered to look at my YA novel if I reworked some areas, but eventually passed. On my last piece, a MG novel, they said they liked lots about it but not the resolution. (This was in Feb this year). I reworked it from the start to tighten the plot structure, and in April I brazenly asked if they'd consider looking at it again, with massive revisions. They said sure. I sent it back to them in April, but have heard nothing since. I politely nudged in July, but heard nothing. I guess that's a no:) Two other great agents asked for fulls in August, and I'm still waiting to hear. As always, I'm trying to balance being realism verging on pessimism with sending out positive vibes to the universe...

Yep. Being repped by them would be lovely.

J. Anne Bradshaw

Registered
Reaction score
It's been nearly thirteen weeks since I submitted with no response, so I'm going to go ahead and cross them off the list. That being said, I had an agency request a full about two weeks ago, so I'm staying positive :)