Cats akimbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyboy1

Banned
Reaction score
Is it my imagination, or do half the writers here have cat avatars?
One would assume there are quite a percentage of writers who are cat people. Why is this true??

(I have two cockatiels sitting on my lap as I write, usually. And that's not all they do on my lap.)

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
I have a pet jumping spider. She lives on my hose trolley. I think there should be more jumping spider avatars on AW! :Soapbox:

Oh, and how are all those cats putting their hands on their hips and thrusting their elbows out sideways, aka akimbo? I think the ASPCA should be alerted. Someone is pulling those poor cats' limbs right out of the sockets! It's a disgrace! I blame LOL Cats.

Last edited:

tehuti88

Mackinac Island Fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.inkspot.com
I'm always meeting jumping spiders out on my mailbox. I wave my finger around in front of them and they always follow it. So cute!

I have a cat and...er...well, all I know is cats are easy to take care of. They mostly take care of themselves. I don't need to walk him, but I do need to take him outside or he'll get really weird...

Fortunately he's not a keyboard-sitting kind of cat. Though he does go after anything that dangles, and often after chipmunks, and sometimes after my leg.

FennelGiraffe

It's green they say
Registered
Reaction score
I serve three cats. My feline masters are kind enough to allow me to use the computer during their naptime. Fortunately, they nap several times a day.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I used to have a cat avatar but I like to change my avatar occasionally. So know it's Snoopy and Charlie Brown

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. I'm impressed. Someone asks about cats and so far not one LOLcat to speak of.

I must be making an impression.

Gotta fix that right away...

funny-pictures-cats-suggest-that-yo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.