The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Nobility Publishing

solipsistically derealized Entropy Perk's Avatar
    The most isolated capital city in the world

Nobility Publishing

http://nobilitypublishing.com/index....tpage&Itemid=1

Sparse. Not much info. Not very professional, imho. The only book mentioned, is by Arthur Lee. Checking the author's web site, to my eyes, shows the writing contained on both sites, to be written by the same hand. They claim to have only been around for a year, but show nothing waiting to go to press or any other author information.

My google skills are not so ninja, for me to discover much else. Does anyone have any extra info on this publisher? P&E has nothing, already scoped them out.

Thanks!
    I aspire to be a lush
    Intoxicated by
    The countenance of my companions

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    NP's owned by Mr. Lee, so this is yet another self-pub wanting to publish others. It'll take another year to determine level of success.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

solipsistically derealized Entropy Perk's Avatar
    The most isolated capital city in the world
    Ahh, I suspected as much, but didn't want to say without proof.

Thanks for that, shall pass the info onward.
    I aspire to be a lush
    Intoxicated by
    The countenance of my companions

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Other Publishing Options: Because we are a small press, we regret that we are unable to offer publishing contracts to all of the great writers who submit their novels to us. Because of that, however, and taking into consideration the changing tide in the publishing industry wherein the big houses are less likely to take chances on the small 1st-time author and, in fact, require those same authors to allocate funds for a majority of the marketing, we are launching our Ennobling Authors' Section to help those writer's realize their publishing dreams under our label and tutelage. (See Ennobling Authors for more)
    And what does Ennobling Authors entail? http://nobilitypublishing.com/index....d=15&Itemid=29

In any case, site hasn't been updated since, nor any books published other than the founder's (in Nov '08).
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: