Dumbest Blog Comment Wars

SouthernFriedJulie

Hidin' the bodies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blacklabelbooks.blogspot.com
I am amazed at how a blog post I made is getting attention. A while back I posted about something silly on Craigslist...someone was trying to sell unused, um, itch cream for the rear.

Lately people have been commenting about how it works, or rather, doesn't work. Then someone comes along and gets all upset over that comment. It's doofy!

http://juliefletcher.blogspot.com/2008/05/gotta-get-me-some-ananoitch-d.html

That's the post. Anyone feel like sharing their silliest blog comment wars/arguments?

escritora

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, man. I love that thread. Just love it. I can't stop laughing.

mlhernandez

Registered
Reaction score
That is just priceless. Sitting here, waiting for Ike, I've got to say it was quite a pickup.

SouthernFriedJulie

Hidin' the bodies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
That is just priceless. Sitting here, waiting for Ike, I've got to say it was quite a pickup.

I'm glad it cheered you up a bit. Hope you are safe, though by the time this is posted you might be without power/internet. My thoughts are with you!

Glad you all thought it was funny. I sure thought the comments were. I'm still waiting for others to share, though!

DTNg

Going through the motions
Registered
Reaction score
Website
writersrow.com
Julie you might remember when I received a whole lot of hate when I wrote a post about why I hate football.

Keyboard courage brings all the loonies out of the woodwork.

SouthernFriedJulie

Hidin' the bodies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Julie you might remember when I received a whole lot of hate when I wrote a post about why I hate football.

Keyboard courage brings all the loonies out of the woodwork.

Oh yes, I sure do. THAT was one of the stupidest things I'd ever seen. People argue over insanely moronic subjects. BTW, is 7 Babes down? I couldn't get through the last time I checked. I loved that blog.

Julie, I laughed my head off reading the thread. And everytime I saw the "relevant" google ads in the sidebars...

Thanks for sharing.

Really? I hadn't paid attention to the ads. We did just have public service ones, hubby must have went in and fixed that. Greeeat. Ana-itch all over the blog. At least I won't ...er...nm.

EDIT* OH MY GOODNESS. I had no idea. Oh no. It was Lasik eye surgery until I refreshed it twice, then it was 'butt itching'. Oh no. It WAS a family blog.

Last edited:

lauram

Freddie Mercury Devotee
Registered
Reaction score
That's too funny. I haven't had anything like that with my blogs yet, but I'll keep an eye out for unexpected hilarity now. ;)

I suppose maybe those who were "cured" by the cream are passionate about it because they want others to have the freedom from the *itch*!

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
That has to be one of the best blog comment threads I've ever read.

I only get people whining that they AREN'T vanity-published....

brc23

Registered
Reaction score
WWWOOOOOOOWWWW!!! That was hilarious!

You can't get in a battle of wits with an unarmed man though....;)