JUST GOT PUBLISHED ON HUFFINGTON POST!

soleary

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings, fellow writers! I wrote an article entitled, "Political Ads, Like Toothpaste, Should Be Fact-Checked" which was posted today. Here's the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sarah-oleary/political-ads-like-toothp_b_125693.html

If you have a moment, please read it and support your humble fellow writer. I'd like to write more often on that site, and could use all of the support I can get!

Thanks!

Soleary :)

P.S. Feel free to send the link to your friends, loved ones and complete strangers!

soleary

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks! And thanks to the bloggers who helped me figure out how to submit there -- much appreciated!

MsK

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats! And it's a good article also! :Sun:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
congrats way to go :hooray:

soleary

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, all! This community is so great on so many levels. I appreciate your support more than you know. Thanks for taking the time to read my article, and for the kind words :).

JasonA

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings, fellow writers! I wrote an article entitled, "Political Ads, Like Toothpaste, Should Be Fact-Checked" which was posted today. Here's the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sarah-oleary/political-ads-like-toothp_b_125693.html

If you have a moment, please read it and support your humble fellow writer. I'd like to write more often on that site, and could use all of the support I can get!

Thanks!

Soleary :)

P.S. Feel free to send the link to your friends, loved ones and complete strangers!

My experience with extremist sites from both the far-left, like the Huffington Post, and far-right sites is that they both need to be fact checked. Congratulations anyway I guess.

soleary

Registered
Reaction score
My experience with extremist sites from both the far-left, like the Huffington Post, and far-right sites is that they both need to be fact checked. Congratulations anyway I guess.

Jason, as you'll see from the article and from my bio, I'm an expert in the marketing field. You might want to read the article and see if it contains any bias before commenting. As I imagine you'll find, it carries no slant in either direction. Rather, it explains our flawed political advertising system. I hope you'll take the time to give it a read. If I've done my job, you find it enlightening and informative.