Not sure I want an answer to this....

sheadakota

part of the human equation
Registered
Reaction score
If Suzanne Summers can get 18- (Yes 18!!!) books published, why can't I even get an agent?

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
You don't look as good in a bikini?

I'm just guessing, since I don't know what you look like.

Maybe you do look good in a bikini.

Maybe you need to send those along in your query letters.

Or post them here.
Subtle Ferret, very subtle.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Because we live in a celebrity obsessed culture where your talent doesn't matter as much as being on TMZ or Entertainment Tonight. Think about Sheryl Crowe got new coverage for telling people that in the interest of conservation people should only use three squares of toliet paper after going. WTF :Wha:

JoeEkaitis

Certified Gray Haired Geek
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagi
Did you ever notice, though, that many times celebrity books are the mainstay of the bargain bins at K-Mart or bookstores?

That's got to cheer you up. A little.
Right after they've eaten up every column inch of review space in Publishers Weekly, Library Journal and ALA Booklist.

Last edited:

sheadakota

part of the human equation
Registered
Reaction score
I saw her interviewed on the TODAY show this morning and Ann Curry introduced her as 'A prolific author.':Wha:

Honalo

Registered
Reaction score
I can't watch the Today Show anymore, mostly because I can't take the two blondes they have paired up at the anchor desk between 5-7 - (not because of their hair color but because of something hard to pinpoint in words - you have to watch and wonder what was so bad about Rob Morrison). I tune in Morning Joe and keep it on until I leave for work at 8.
Oh ... what were we discussing? Suzanne Sommers a prolific writer? Thanks Ann Curry for dumbing us all down.