Last Television Program You Watched

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Grey's Anatomy. It about killed me. I haven't sobbed like that for a TV show in forever.

I'm catching up on Revenge now.

Diana W.

I'm evolving
Registered
Reaction score
We've fallen so far behind in our television viewing. We have about six weeks of Supernatural to catch up on and six weeks of Once Upon A Time.

William K Elliott

The voices tell me what to write.
Registered
Reaction score
What's the last TV show I watched? Good question. Frankly, it happened so long ago I have forgotten.

Shiny Side Up!
Bill

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sister Wives (Kody Brown and his 4 wives and 16 children)

I find it strange, yet fascinating.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Caught the premiere of Lillehammer last night, starring "Little Steven" Van Zandt of Soprano and E Street Band fame. While I liked it, and I like Little Steven, I thought he fell into quite a few freakishly fortuitous situations to expedite the plot line. Won't spoil, but had that, "Oh, c'mon, really?" reaction a few times. But I'll still look at a few more. A nice balance between drama and the kind of humor you'd expect from a story about a NY wise guy in the protection program in a small European town. EG- When Stevie first sets foot out his new house, he about steps on the severed head of an animal alluding to the famous G'Father scene. Turns out not to be a horse's head, but a misplaced goat's head, and dinner for his neighbor, the female chief of police. They should have left it right there, but had to add the line, "I thought I was gonna have to give Johnny Fontaine a film role."

Smiley0501

Lurker, now activated. :-)
Registered
Reaction score
Restaurant:Impossible and Cupcake Wars are my latest addictions :Shrug: Welcome to my last summer off before a job, lol. This is all I do...watch bad tv.

WordCount

You don't have coffee? Go away.
Registered
Reaction score
Alfred Hitchcock Presents

Finally decided to watch the show after so many Netflix recommendations. I enjoyed the two episodes I watched.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
How I Met Your Mother. I can't believe what a loathsome horse's ass Neil Patrick Harris's character is, yet people remain friends with him and give him those "oh, YOU!" looks every time he says something.

First and last time I'll ever watch.

Diana W.

I'm evolving
Registered
Reaction score
Had a busy television watching day yesterday. We watched the last 6 episodes of Once Upon A Time. We love that show. And this morning we watched the last few episodes of season two of Big Bang Theory.

MVK

Registered
Reaction score
Finished the 2010 adaptation of Three Kingdoms, based on the Chinese novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms. They managed to get 95 episodes out of a 1,000 page novel and still alot had to be left out. Oustanding series.

Now almost halfway through the recent adaptation of Water Margin (All Men are Brothers). The subs are less than top notch but so far it's a good adaptation.

Lainey

Registered
Reaction score
Watched the premiere of the Amazing Race (Aussie version) last night.

Diana W.

I'm evolving
Registered
Reaction score
Last night I watched a Classic Doctor Who double bill. Remembrance of the Daleks and Earthshock. Fun stuff! :D