Last Television Program You Watched

mhjess

Registered
Reaction score
Dad and I have been binging on 24 on Netflix for the past week or so. We're on "Day" 4 now.

WordCount

You don't have coffee? Go away.
Registered
Reaction score
Last Television show I watched was Star Trek Voyager- Episode: Endgame.
Wonderful conclusion IMO

Swannington

Flying The Violent Skies
Registered
Reaction score
Just finished watching all 7 seasons of The Shield over a 2 month period. Wow, what a show. It got better and better with each season. It is not often the best season of a TV show is its last one.

JMercedesD

Our Angels are Different
Registered
Reaction score
Making our way through season 2 of Castle. Oh, if only I hadn't agreed to weave it in between movies! :O

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Doomsday Preppers (on National Geographic Channel)

Interesting, yet disturbing.

shawkins

Ahhh. Sweet.
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Ever have one of those days where ambition and industriousness completely fail to kick in? Saturday night I did some late-night rewiring of the home network. Sunday morning, just to make sure everything was working properly, I pulled up my Netflix instant queue. Fast forward about 16 hours and I've watched the entire first season of Being Human (U.K. version) and about half of the second season as well. I'll join pretty much every other nerd in the TV watching world in saying that it's pretty darn good. Really liked the S1 finale.

Last edited:

FrankiiGii

Registered
Reaction score
Ever have one of those days where ambition and industriousness completely fail to kick in? Saturday night I did some late-night rewiring of the home network. Sunday morning, just to make sure everything was working properly, I pulled up my Netflix instant queue. Fast forward about 16 hours and I've watched the entire first season of Being Human (U.K. version) and about half of the second season as well. I'll join pretty much every other nerd in the TV watching world in saying that it's pretty darn good. Really liked the S1 finale.

I have been seriously considering getting cable so I can watch series four when it premiers on BBC America.