The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: La Frontera Publishing

smart enough to know better

La Frontera Publishing

Anyone know anything about La Frontera Publishing. The website looks legit, but I can't find a forum on this site and P & E doesn't list them.

DP

Still the wrong side of Saskatoon Saskatoonistan's Avatar

My Website. Twitter.

AGENTED - AUGUST 24,2010 WOOT!!! AGENTED AGAIN February 2015! WOOT! WOOT!

"POLTERGEEKS is absolutely everything you could possibly want in YA fantasy!" STARBURST MAGAZINE

"Sean Cummings is a master of the dark fantastic. His writing brims with soul, guts, and a dark wit sharp enough to draw blood. Chris F. Holm, award winning author of The Collector Books

A friend is being published there. The first novel in a three book deal is now highlighted on their website--Arizona War.

She's enjoyed working with La Frontera, and I believe her novels will also be available through UNM Press. I don't know details beyond that, but I'd say they're completely legit.

kap

edited to add: This has nothing to do with working with this publisher, but I have a copy of Arizona War. It's got a great cover, and the pages are easy (and fun) to read. And to toot my own horn, the author thanked me on the acknowledgement page. I did some editing work on an early draft.
    Last edited by KAP; 08-18-2008 at 07:39 PM. Reason: tooting my own horn
    Horror with Heart
    -----------
    Struck - Lightning isn't always an act of nature. Sometimes it's a calling.
    Dark Knowledge - When good and evil intertwine, taking one means accepting the other.
    Above Haldis Notch - Vengeance doesn't always end at the grave.