How much do YOU make from your blog?

escritora

Registered
Reaction score
Anybody else ever click the ads just to be nice?

There is something not kosher about that. Businesses are paying for those ads in hopes of attracting paying customers. Whenever someone clicks on a link to just be "nice" the business is charged. That eats at their advertising dollars.

Nick Russell

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I appreciate folks who click on my ad links because they have a legitimate interest in what the advertiser has to offer. But if someone just goes in and randomly clicks, that is not fair to the advertisers.

gruffalo84

Registered
Reaction score
Website
bookpublishing.today.com
If you don't want to worry about how much your ads are making, you can sign up with Today.com (already mentioned above)--and if you use this link, I'll get a referral!

Today.com pays $1 per post plus a certain amount per hit (varies). Your blog is reevaluated each month or increase or decrease in rates. There's a great community of bloggers there and people really like to help each other out. I highly recommend it!

Jess
http://bookpublishing.today.com

DTNg

Going through the motions
Registered
Reaction score
Website
writersrow.com
I know I'm a little late to the game but FWJ earns enough in revenue that I have hired two bloggers to help out and a third is coming on board in October.

DTNg

Going through the motions
Registered
Reaction score
Website
writersrow.com
I never thought about a blog leading to other gigs, but I guess that's huge! Maybe that'll happen to me someday...

Incidentally my blogging experience landing me a full time (work from home) gig as BlogTalkRadio's community manager.

Social networking, blogging...they're all bankable skills!

lauram

Freddie Mercury Devotee
Registered
Reaction score
I've been having an issue with my adsense account (still posting non profit links and not related content...) so I don't know how much I'll make from my personal blog... :(

mbroadway

Owned a Monkey — Once
Registered
Reaction score
Just started...

I'm making about a dollar a day. But it's great fun for me because my blog is about Corvettes and I love writing about them.

I thought I would try a giveaway and see if that increased the traffic.

Go check it out and be sure to enter for the prize.

http://americandreamcar.blogspot.com

Thanks.

All you have to do is post a comment. That way I can tell what you think about it.

If you like Corvette's, you might like it. And if you have a Corvette, send me a picture.

Michael