AW Aug Blog Chain sign up

Dragonfly45

Purveyor of the Sparkly
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.colbymarshall.blogspot.com
I mean, I don't really know what to do short of put the links in a list...if that's all I have to do to organize it, sure, I'm game! Someone tell me if that's all I need to do and I will post some deadlines and the like...

Dragonfly45

Purveyor of the Sparkly
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.colbymarshall.blogspot.com
Hey everyone! So, I'm going to head up the August blog chain, so I hope you will join in.
Because we've waited this late in the month to start this chain, I'm going to take the first 14 participants or however many I have by Wed., Aug. 13 at 11:59 PM EST. I'd love to have more time for sign up, but we've waited so long to do it, if we don't get a move on, we won't get done in August. We'll start Aug. 14th. So, leave a post if you want in, and also leave if you'd rather be first, in the middle, end, etc. and I'll do my best to accomodate. Let's get signed up!

I will post the list as soon as it's complete. And will update regularly.

The chain works the following way:

It's not themed.
The first person just makes a post on their blog.
The person following will take some element from the previous blogger and make their own post, inlcuding that element. Please link back to the previous poster with a permalink and also include a link to the blog of the next poster.
The last person tries to tie their post to the first poster and to the previous poster
Please post the links in your blog of everyone participating in the chain, if possible.

So far, we have:

colbymarshall1
forbidden snowflake
mada
L M Ashton
misslissy
FreshHell
sassee
razibahmed
kristi26
Mom'sWrite
Ralph Pines
Polenth
veinglory

Last edited:

mada

Getting back in the groove
Registered
Reaction score
I'll join! Early in the chain would be good since I'll be home a fair amount this week and next, but please don't put me first!

misslissy

Only a sassbucket sometimes.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
womeneverywhere.wordpress.com
I'm in with
lissyssuitcase.blogspot.com

I don't really care where you put me, but I think I'd rather be at the end as I haven't been able to access blogger since two days ago.

kristi26

Registered
Reaction score
I'll join! Mine is http://www.themommywriter.blogspot.com/

ETA: I may need some instructions on making the links to my blog and from my blog. I'm not entirely sure how to do that. I'll have to go see if I can figure it out.

Last edited: