The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Libros Libertad Publishing, Ltd.

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Libros Libertad Publishing, Ltd.

Does anyone have any experience with LIBROS LIBERTAD in Surrey, BC (Canada), good, bad, or otherwise? They are apparently a relatively new and small independent publisher, and I can't find anyone that's had any long term dealings with them.

Careann

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Survived three years so far, and look like they can get their books in (selected) stores.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

Writer Beware's Faithful Igor Richard White's Avatar
    Wow, I saw the title and had flashback to Libros International. I thought they might have opened a Spanish subsidiary there for a moment.

Glad to find out I was incorrect.

Heh, I wondered if that'd happen. (I searched for a reason to resurrect the Libros Int'l thread, but there's no change worth noting.)
    ICAO
    ---------