The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Agent] Kira Muratova

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Question [Agent] Kira Muratova

Anyone know where I can contact agent Kira Muratova? She used to be at Inkwell Management, but no longer, and IM is mum on her whereabouts. Thnx.

is this how it ends? SuperModerator poetinahat's Avatar
    I moved this thread over from Newbies - I think you'll be more likely to get a response here.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    I'm not finding any agent by that name, even as a past associate of Inkwell. Are you certain of the spelling?
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    yes, a young man at inkwell said she no longer worked there. i've also received an email from her at the inkwell address

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Huh. Well, all I can suggest is running a new search every couple weeks for if/when she pops up again.

Was she a selling agent at Inkwell? What sorts of ms was she accepting? More details = better prediction where she'll go next.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: