Long Day?

soleary

Registered
Reaction score
Story,

Okay, your hubby is way hot! As he seems to be taken, can you set us single gals up with his friends? Hoochie Mamma!

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Sure, come on down. You can't swing a stick without hitting a soldier around here. Actually, my two neighbors are both SF soldiers and single. And if I do say so myself, they are quite yummy.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sure, come on down. You can't swing a stick without hitting a soldier around here. Actually, my two neighbors are both SF soldiers and single. And if I do say so myself, they are quite yummy.
SF?

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Science Fiction?

Sexy Fantasy?

What, what were you thinking, you bad, bad kitty?

Captshady

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
Look at the sweat soaked shirt they're wearing too. God speed home, heroes!

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Look at the sweat soaked shirt they're wearing too. God speed home, heroes!
I know, they are drenched, but those shirts are wonderful. Normally they'd be wearing their undershirts and their ACU tops, which would make them sweat even more.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think those men should be punished for looking so hott.

My regards to your dear one, storygirl. I will help punish the offenders for looking so HOTT. You can take care of your own, I'm sure. ;)

I useta work on the big ol' airplanes. Heavy brutes but always parked on the pave. We stick em in the mud - mostly we just leave them there after yanking out any good stuff.

Maybe next time your hubby picks things that FLY, not sink to oblivion.

YAY about the swimming hole, though. Kids might like 'em for that. :)

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
My regards to your dear one, storygirl. I will help punish the offenders for looking so HOTT. You can take care of your own, I'm sure. ;)
Oh dear, I'd better not let these boys know there are gorgeous women volunteering to punish them. . .Then they'd never behave.

Southern_girl29

Registered
Reaction score
Tell your husband thank you for his service, and I'm so sorry he had a long day. My husband served in the Gulf during Desert Storm, and he said he hated to even look at sand for the longest time. I've heard stories about some of his very long days, too. Hoping the next days are better and it's not too long until he's home to you.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you Southern girl.

We had some pretty disturbing news today and now this long day doesn't look so bad compared to all that is happening now. I'm just trying to focus on what I can do from here, which unfortunately isn't much.

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
Jesus S.G do you have any idea how much this pains me to say this: Your old man is hot, there I said it....Okay, does that make you happy? Now I have to go back to Rays thread and stare at the picture of 63 year old Helen whatever her name is, I think your hubby is hotter though.... Hope both your days get better though, and of course I'm sure I can speak for everyone in wishing "HOT hubby" a safe and speedy trip home.....

Southern_girl29

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you Southern girl.

We had some pretty disturbing news today and now this long day doesn't look so bad compared to all that is happening now. I'm just trying to focus on what I can do from here, which unfortunately isn't much.

I'm sorry to hear you received disturbing news. I hope things look up soon.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Jesus S.G do you have any idea how much this pains me to say this: Your old man is hot, there I said it....Okay, does that make you happy?
Yes, yes I am. :D
I can speak for everyone in wishing "HOT hubby" a safe and speedy trip home.....
Thanks!