AWers on Twitter? Tell us who you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andiwrite

Registered
Reaction score
If anyone else wants to follow me, I'm only a few away from 1000! It would mean a lot to me to get to 1K followers. I followed a few of you guys as well. :)

Scriptissima

Registered
Reaction score
After letting it sit dormant for 4+ years, I finally "activated" my Twitter account this past week, and I am beginning to find my way around Twitter (not exactly an early adopter, I know, I know). I dabble in non-fiction (when I'm not translating or subtitling), and other than writing I am passionate about everyday-cycling, sustainability, travel, dogs, coffee, and Republican-bashing (haha!), so those are the likely topics I'll tweet about. If anyone would like to connect, my handle is @sboewe. I will follow back. :)

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I got LIKED by MARK HAMIL last week. I /squee'd and went to heaven.

Now I'm back, and saying if you want to bask in my glory (or just share whatever it is that people share on Twitter), I'm @gawainthestout.

ScarletPeaches often talks about my nipples on Twitter. Just sayin'.

Arianna Evelyn

Registered
Reaction score
I have Twitter too! :)

I'm at @ariannaewrites

I'm working on my first draft of a novel right now and made a Twitter account for all things writing -- Definitely interested in meeting and interacting with more authors!!

fourxaxmx

Registered
Reaction score
I'm @4_AM_knows! Drop me a line or just say hi. Or come by my website at theafterlifeshow.com to get links to my tumblr and instagram too.

krhee85

Registered
Reaction score
@KarmenLeeRomanc
I tweet about writing, motherhood or whatever else flits through my mind...usually coffee. I always follow back :)

Knightstar

Registered
Reaction score
I've just signed up to Twitter just now @JPMartinWrites

I've written a novel, and probably going to self publish it, so looking forward to interacting with other authors!

pattyd91

Registered
Reaction score
I just signed up for Twitter! @patwritesya

Just getting started with the first YA novel I intend on finishing. I would love to get to know other YA writers, and maybe find a writing partner.

MarlynnOfMany

Registered
Reaction score
Website
maralynnjohnstone.com
I have joined the Twitterverse! (@MarlynnOfMany) It's fun so far. I've decided that my usual approach for social media, ie following only the people whose posts I'm certain I want to read, is going out the window this time. There's no way to keep up with Twitter at the best of times, so there's no point in trying. I'm following a bunch of authors, and we'll see how it goes!

Earthling

I come in peace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm @AnnaKaling. Mostly Tweet funny things about my writing, #1linewed, that kind of thing. I follow any personal account that follows me.

tiggs

Registered
Reaction score
You can find me on Twitter as @brittiggs.

I'll follow back pretty much anyone that loves writing, providing they're not just tweeting book promos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.