Cast the AW Movie - The Sequel

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
funny-pictures-cat-guards-baby-from-dingos.jpg
How did you get pictures of my kitteh? He's barely 2! *smacks forehead* Mah bahbee is so exposed...and on the INTERNET!

That SoccerMom stole mah bahbeeee!!!

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
For the record. I happen to think Renee Zellweger is very attractive. I just watched Jerry Maguire last night (on video), the first movie I ever saw her in. My husband agrees that she is very pretty. And in that movie she lights up the screen.

The picture I selected was a very nice pic of Renee. It was certainly meant as a compliment to Sara.

And let's remember that beauty is very subjective.

It has nothing to do with beauty. Zellweger doesn't look anything like Sara. Nor does she project Sara's personality.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with beauty. Zellweger doesn't look anything like Sara. Nor does she project Sara's personality.

And you don't think this is a subjective opinion?

Obviously, we do not agree.

I'm as entitled to my opinion as you are to yours.

Last edited:

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
And you don't think this is a subjective opinion?

Obviously, we do not agree.

I'm as entitled to my opinion as you are to yours.

Then why do you feel like you have to defend it? If I'm entitled to mine, then you shouldn't really care if I disagree with you. Yes?

Seriously Kathy, your defensiveness surprised me. This is all in good fun. Why so serious? First you seemed offended that someone said Susan Sarandon should play you, then you seemed offended that we didn't agree on Zellweger. It's all subjective, like you said.

Last edited:

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Samgail, I wish I looked more like Emma Thompson. My pic is up on my blog, and I'll be honest. It's one of the better pictures.

If we're going by personality, though, I have a confession.

After I was hanging around in chat for a while, I mentioned to one of the other long-time members and chatters from here about having a dream that we met for lunch. He said he didn't know what I looked like, so he peeked at my pic. At that point, he started describing what he thought I looked like inside his head.

Apparently, my personality comes off a bit loud, in chat. Like plaid-pants-and-paisley-shirt loud.

He told me he had always envisioned me with poufy, permed hair, blue eyeshadow, very colorful makeup. In short, I think he thought I looked like this:
kathykinney.jpg

I don't know which scares me more--to think that my personality looks like that or to think I look like that for real. (For the record, I don't wear blue eyeshadow. I usually stick with neutral colors.)

On another note . . .

Last night, "Steel Magnolias" was on. I think that Silver King could easily be played by Tom Skerritt!
bonneville.jpg

And if you aren't convinced that he has sex appeal, well lookee here:

skerritt.jpg

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Shelly, I would cast Bonnie Hunt as you-both for looks, and personality.