• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Publisher] Counterpoint, LLC / Soft Skull Press

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I checked out the site and have read and enjoyed several of the books listed without knowing who published them. 'Jesusland' was particularly good.

madderblue

Beagle Lips.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thersamatsuura.com
Thanks for the comments! Veinglory, I was looking over the booklist myself and found several I want to buy as well. Being raised in the deep south Jesusland might also be a good pick.

VoltShadow

Internet Ninja of 1337
Registered
Reaction score
Well I haven't seen anything negative about them, the third party sources are a little vauge to be perfectly honest. This requires more research, I shall return with any more information I can gather.

jsmith

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justinwordsmith.com
Soft Skull Press

I had submitted my novel "Eye of a Fly" to them about 6 months ago and just received a form-letter that they were closing down their New York operations and would only consider agented submissions in the future. :(

triceretops

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
guerrillawarfareforwriters.blogspot.com
I had submitted my novel "Eye of a Fly" to them about 6 months ago and just received a form-letter that they were closing down their New York operations and would only consider agented submissions in the future. :(

I got that same notice today. Apparently they rejected my submission I sent to them seven months ago, telling me now that I would need a resub from my agent. I thought at least I was under the sub gun that long ago.

Tri