Roadtrip - Postcards from Death by the Monster Hiding Under the Bed

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Iz ssssssssssssssscary in here. :shivers: I might need to go get the Rambo Yorkie for this one!

Kerr

I vant to bite you
Registered
Reaction score
Hey! Maybe this is the place to introduce my friend that I dug...uh, I mean drug up outta the basement....

Come on, don't be shy.

Now where'd he get to.

window2.gif

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gah! Don't you Horror Hounds ever sweep the cobwebs? And I think I recognize those donuts from last year! OMG! Did one of those donuts move?

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Meet Gavin, everyone. He's 430 years old, needs to feed every 4 days and... oh, look! Today's one of those days. Yay! Now, who's complaining about spilled blood? Gavin's all ready to test everyone's blood to cross-check with the type dripped on the carpet.

Gents, loosen your collars. Just a sip is all that's necessary. There's a convenient vein in the back of your necks that your hair will just... about... cover. Afraid you'll just have to hope your SOs don't notice. No wussing out, please.

Ladies, if you'd strip to your undies? Gavin really prefers the saphenous vein on the inner thigh. The upper thigh. :e2brows: Jaycinth and Jeanne, your usual risque outfits will be fine. Soccer Mom, your overwhelming niceness is making Gavin salivate. If you'd step to the front of the line? Oh, and he approves of your lacy mini-skirt. Red was the perfect choice.

Haggis, Gavin asked me to tell you that he's saving you for last. He's worried about dog hair getting stuck in his fangs. Don't be nervous now. It'll only be a few... hours. :e2teeth:

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
You didn't think you'd get out of the Horror forum without leaving a little something behind for us to remember them by, did you?

BTW, OFG, Gavin approves your avatar's dress. He's moved you to the next place in line...

Kerr

I vant to bite you
Registered
Reaction score
Now don't be keeping Haggis too long, Lily, not when there's blood to be cleaned up. Oh, hell! There, someone else is got into it. http://www.canada.com/windsorstar/news/story.html?id=b98fda58-7a0a-4fe2-b8ae-900e6aa34f72

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Meet Gavin, everyone. He's 430 years old, needs to feed every 4 days and... oh, look! Today's one of those days. Yay! Now, who's complaining about spilled blood? Gavin's all ready to test everyone's blood to cross-check with the type dripped on the carpet.

Gents, loosen your collars. Just a sip is all that's necessary. There's a convenient vein in the back of your necks that your hair will just... about... cover. Afraid you'll just have to hope your SOs don't notice. No wussing out, please.

Ladies, if you'd strip to your undies? Gavin really prefers the saphenous vein on the inner thigh. The upper thigh. :e2brows: Jaycinth and Jeanne, your usual risque outfits will be fine. Soccer Mom, your overwhelming niceness is making Gavin salivate. If you'd step to the front of the line? Oh, and he approves of your lacy mini-skirt. Red was the perfect choice.

Haggis, Gavin asked me to tell you that he's saving you for last. He's worried about dog hair getting stuck in his fangs. Don't be nervous now. It'll only be a few... hours. :e2teeth:

Um, tell Gavin I'm really rather sour and would taste bad. I need salt. I've been in the sun all weekend. I'm sure I taste like Coppertone. Kevin looks tasty.

:flees:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
All Gavin will get out of me right now is dishwater. :D

I'll bet we can get out of this with minimal losses.

Let me think.

One total sacrifice should last us the whole week. I ask you, do we really need two mods for the horror forum?

:e2teeth:

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Gavin's heard all the excuses and seen all the fear--he's been around since the 1500s, folks.

Haggis, your "welcome" is appreciated, but hunger is hunger. Now be a good little doggie and the Lily might shave a patch of fur to make things easier for you. And Soccer Mom, he enjoys a range of flavors: sweet, salt, dead, dishwater. Variety is the spice of un-life, after all.

Nowhere to run, people. You DID come into the Horror forum of your own free will.

Mwhahahahahaha!