The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Green Light Books & Publishing, LLC

Onlyifyouwanttowillyoufin daway-Enya inkkognito's Avatar

Green Light Books & Publishing, LLC

The ad below is on my local craigslist under Writing/Editing Jobs. It is NOT a job, but rather a solicitation from a vanity press. I have flagged it several times now and it is still there. Anyone else want to pop over and flag it? I'd had to see newbies sucked into vanity publishing by an inappropriately catagorized ad. They appear to have spammed it in other cities too, and googling the phone number brings up the personal site of a motivational speaker who appears to have no substantial publishing experience other than one book:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/wri/731490108.html
    Ready to Publish your book

Reply to: job-731490108@craigslist.org
    Date: 2008-06-24, 7:50PM EDT

We can help you publish your book. Our services include Coaching, Copyrighting, ISBN Registration, Publishing, Book Cover Design, and more. Please contact Green Light Books and Publishing, LLC between 8am-6pm @ 407-591-1612 and we will be happy to assist you. PostingID: 731490108
    Last edited by inkkognito; 06-29-2008 at 04:24 AM.

Done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Orchestra View Post
    But seriously, never ask permission to write something. Don't be a wimp.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Still only the two books, both by founder.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: