• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Zoe Pagnamenta Agency, LLC

Mr. Anonymous

Just a guy with a pen & a delusion
Registered
Reaction score
according the preditors and editors...
Zoe Pagnamenta: $ a literary agent with the New York office of PFD.

according to agent query, she reps the following categories.
FICTION GENRES
Literary Fiction | Commercial Fiction | Women's Fiction | Historical Fiction | Young Adult

NONFICTION GENRES
History | Biography | Medical | Science | Memoirs | Current Affairs | Pop Culture | Narrative | Health & Fitness | True Crime | Cultural/Social Issues | Journalism

waylander

Who's going for a beer?
Registered
Reaction score
Newly formed agency after PFD imploded. Ms Pagnamenta ran their NY office. PFD were major players in the UK

Arquebus

Registered
Reaction score
Have personal knowledge

Zoe (a "she," BTW) is a very good agent, I know this from personal experience dealing with one of her clients. (Not a client myself, wish I were). She makes really good money for her people, is whipsmart, and is also attentive to the smaller matters that come up in her clients' professional lives.

Feuilleton

Registered
Reaction score
I know it's an old thread, but does anyone know if they always respond? I queried by snail mail a while back and I haven't heard anything yet.

Thedrellum

Grr. Argh.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.patreon.com
According to QueryTracker, they pretty much respond most of the time. How long have you been waiting? Their rejections can take up to two months going through the mail.

Feuilleton

Registered
Reaction score
Guess I was getting impatient, now that I checked it was only about a month:tongue I've just been querying by email so far so I didn't know what to expect from snail mail queries