The Girlie Thread

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Is that what truckers say? I'll "stick" her? Gross. Ick. God. You've got to get out of that town. Before you get yerself stuck.

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is
Hon, they were driving this ratty ole pickup...not a nice 18 wheeler. Now if they'd been in a decent looking vehicle, I MIGHT have been nicer. They weren't, I wasn't and being a bitch is not a bad thing in my opinion Jen. Although that wasn't what I was trying to imply. Y`all just help me learn to stick up for myself...it's a good thing.

Richard call me when you come to Brantford Ontario..then it might be me :D

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
Ok here goes...Thursday night after I left here, I decided that I wanted to have a salad instead of that burger I'd been craving.

God, Friday, when I went home...I really wanted an egg-salad sandwich. And I was just obsessing about it and I was like: "Man, I'm gonna make one of those." So Saturday I went out and I got, like, a dozen eggs...and I boiled them all and then I just...I spent, I don't know,probably three hours...
like, three-and-a-half hours making...you know, the mayonnaise and the onions and paprika...and, you know, all the accoutrement. And then, by the timeI was done...I just really didn't feel like eating it. And I didn't have any bread. So, you know, it was pretty good. It was a good weekend.

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
ten percent rule? what the hay is that?

Well this is the girlie thread, so I don't think I'm allowed to reaveal that here. They might ban me from the man club, take away my man card and not let me in on the secret handshake.

Richard

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
Well this is the girlie thread, so I don't think I'm allowed to reaveal that here. They might ban me from the man club, take away my man card and not let me in on the secret handshake.

Richard

Ha ha, yeah man don't tell them.

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
Oh good. Now that Kitrianna is gone I can reveal the ten-percent rule.

It goes like this: Under normal circumstances, in most places, if you hit on ten women, one of them is likely to take you up on the offer. Sometimes the percentage is better than that and sometimes it is a little worse, but it always seems to be about ten-percent will have a go.

Richard (If I'm still in the man club)

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
Oh good. Now that Kitrianna is gone I can reveal the ten-percent rule.

It goes like this: Under normal circumstances, in most places, if you hit on ten women, one of them is likely to take you up on the offer. Sometimes the percentage is better than that and sometimes it is a little worse, but it always seems to be about ten-percent will have a go.

Richard (If I'm still in the man club)

Oh THAT rule...

You are definately OUT of the man club. *slaps you upside the head*

(sounds about right though lol)

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
Now I have to go out to a sportsbar, drink an overabundance of beer, shout about how my team isn't scoring enough and make lewd comments to the waitress before they let me back in on the secret handshake.

Richard

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
Now I have to go out to a sportsbar, drink an overabundance of beer, shout about how my team isn't scoring enough and make lewd comments to the waitress before they let me back in on the secret handshake.

Richard

It's either that or drag a rabid bobcat barefoot across the snowy tundra.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
God, Friday, when I went home...I really wanted an egg-salad sandwich. And I was just obsessing about it and I was like: "Man, I'm gonna make one of those." So Saturday I went out and I got, like, a dozen eggs...and I boiled them all and then I just...I spent, I don't know,probably three hours...
like, three-and-a-half hours making...you know, the mayonnaise and the onions and paprika...and, you know, all the accoutrement. And then, by the timeI was done...I just really didn't feel like eating it. And I didn't have any bread. So, you know, it was pretty good. It was a good weekend.

Ooooh, do me yo-yo master I want you to do me cuz you're the yo-yo guy.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
You guys just sat around rambling until a girlie came back. Nice.

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
Okay Kit. You're out of your misery...Now what the ell you talking about

Richard

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
Somebody (preferably someone nice) please put me out of my misery. .

How do you want it?

Do you want to be punched in the face or given the sleeper hold?

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is
I'm trying to find a program to remove a friends videos from her cell phone. Up here the evil Bell makes all cell phone companies disable this feature and remove their software cd from new phones (so they can make you PAY for their upload service). Problem is that she needs a new phone (her screen is toast) and she has vids of a friend who passed away. Kthrok is trying to get them off for her.