The Girlie Thread

Eskimo1990

is here :)
Registered
Reaction score
Hey girls!

I'm home now.

And super pissed off.
I should probably go get my cell phone...it's across the room..where I threw it.
This night sucks.

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
Just got home from camping.
Dad won't be home until Monday.
There is barely any food in the house because it was all in the camper. I have absolutely no money to even buy food.
I get home and the internet is being all stupid. Currently using a wireless card and getting the neighbors internet, but the signal is weak as hell. I move one freakin muscle and I lose the signal. As it is I've lost it three times while typing this post.
So I'm pissed about that so that when I FINALLY get online I get even more pissed when I see Matt's away message. It's nothing even big. But it's to HER that it pisses me off SO much to add to my already pissed mood. I threw my phone because I dunno...needed something to throw and didn't think it was best to throw my laptop. Make that four times that I've lost the damn signal. This is SO annoying. I am about to punch something. 5 times. 6 times. I've lost count.

I'm literally crying now. I hate emotions.

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
strugglingwritersblog.blogspot.com
Oh sweetie. I'm so sorry!

Why did you come back before your dad? I know all about not having money for food. Trust me. I"m sure there's something you can pull together - some pasta or something in the pantry? I wish I could send you some money to help you out.

The internet sucks. We lost signal once in awhile too b/c Comcast sucks. That doesn't help your mood I'm sure.

What did that jerk say on the msg? And why the hell is it to HER?

I've thrown my phone too. I threw it agains the wall once and the only thing holding it together was a single wire. Since then when I feel the urge I make sure to throw it on the couch or into a pillow.

**hands Eskimo and tissue and provides a shoulder**

Hang in there. Today's almost over.

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
Oh sweetie. I'm so sorry!

Why did you come back before your dad? I know all about not having money for food. Trust me. I"m sure there's something you can pull together - some pasta or something in the pantry? I wish I could send you some money to help you out.

The internet sucks. We lost signal once in awhile too b/c Comcast sucks. That doesn't help your mood I'm sure.

What did that jerk say on the msg? And why the hell is it to HER?

I've thrown my phone too. I threw it agains the wall once and the only thing holding it together was a single wire. Since then when I feel the urge I make sure to throw it on the couch or into a pillow.

**hands Eskimo and tissue and provides a shoulder**

Hang in there. Today's almost over.

I came home with my mom. But staying at my dads. I came home early because I'm watching the neighbors dog starting tomorrow and I may have to work on Monday. And I already made plans with one of my friends.

I'm sure we have something..just not much.

In my dads room now which is as close I can get to the neighbors house without being in the bathroom or kitchen. Signal is pretty good now.

It wasn't even something big. "Still ahead of me. Sheeesh. <3" I think it's about something on Facebook they play. I dunno. It's to her because it always is. I'm never included in his away message. He said that SEXY BITCH and SEX GODDESS don't go over too well...but I dunno...
Just with my mood it makes it all the worse and he's at work so I can't even call him. Which I would because I'm crying and my best friend is in bed. :(

Phone is still working...thankfully since I threw it against a couple of walls.

Last edited:

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
Okay my day seriously just got worse. He's on the phone with her. He told me he wasn't allowed to talk on the phone anymore. :( God I feel like I have to cry some more.

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
What's with the heart to her? And call me protective, but I think that's a bs excuse for not mentioning you.

Because he loves her. Still loves her. Has never stopped loving her.

Yeah I thought so too...but I didn't push the issue.

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah go ahead.

I know.

He can be really sweet....sometimes...it's this that makes everyone so pissed off at him...and then later at me when I take him back...or let him do it again.

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
I know that's what it was. She told me that multiple times. But I didn't want her to try and make my decisions...and I was letting her do that.

Sigh...maybe I'm actually just a doormat.

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
strugglingwritersblog.blogspot.com
Well don't be! You deserve better! He's using you, Eskimo. And it sounds like you know it. You're so young. There will be other opportunities out there for you. TRUST me. Don't waste your time with someone who just needs you when it's convenient.

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
:( I dunno....

Actually...kind of don't want to talk about this anymore.

I'm feeling a lot better. Internet signal is GREEN! And I'm reading past conversations and they always make me smile :)

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
hahaha....I'm not the only one home on a Saturday night.....that feels good.

Eskimo, get rid of him, and masturbate. You don't need him. JK....about the masturbate part.

But yea, get rid of him. And whup her ass for enjoying the torment she's assisting in.

Then grab a beer.

or 2.

:)

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
:Wha: You want me to drink?????

You DO realize I'm only 17 right?????

I really like this smiley :Wha: I think I'm gonna use it ALLLL the time...even when it doesn't make ANY sense to use it. :Wha:

Last edited:

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
that's cause I'm a genius....and I know better.....and I'm old and wise. ;)

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
oh who u foolin.......u been hittin the bottle since u were .......

hahaha....really who u think you're fooling.