The Girlie Thread

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
strugglingwritersblog.blogspot.com
Carole has a very good point, Storygirl. I can't imagine being without hubby for so long. Maybe, you could see a therapist? Someone you can go to who's unbiased and just let it all out. Even the little stuipd things you think shouldn't piss you off.

I don't know.

On another note, good morning ladies!

My rant for today - I hate my arms! I work out and lose weight and am feeling ok about my body, but I swear my stupid arms juts get bigger!!!

If I could just hack off an inch or two from them, I'd be fine.

Now for some leftover chocolate cake and fresh coffee.

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
Hey ACE, I was wondering when u was going to come in....sorry bout your arms. Its a terrible thing when our own bodies turn on us.

My Rant of the Morning is I cooked a fine meal last night for supper and it didn't get eaten...Not a bite, after I'd worked so hard on it. Hubby went swimming, watered the garden, drank a few beers and then wanted to do 'u know what' and then he said he wasn't hungry, he just wanted to go to sleep...I got alittle perturbed over it and put it all in the frig. and didn't eat any of it either---Awww, but my revenge comes in tonight when he will want to know whats for supper, guess what I will say---"Leftovers r in the frig.; there's the frig., there's the microwave, serve yourself..." :D

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Aw, that sucks! I would have been upset too. there've been a couple times when Nathan works late, and I purposely make dinner so it's ready when he gets home...meaning I don't eat till he gets home. Then he gets home and had already grabbed something.

Boys.

But he loves leftovers lol. So that's never a problem. But I understand. At least you got some last night! lol. One more night, then hubby will be home. Now if only my period will go away, we can have a fun night tomorrow night...

Jenan Mac

The Deadliest Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
Can I rant for a moment about daycare parents who don't call to tell you they're keeping their kid home until five minutes after they normally arrive? On the day they're supposed to pay, of course.

Eskimo1990

is here :)
Registered
Reaction score
Morning girls!

I am so tired. I could not sleep last night. I leave in 2 hours for my dads house. And then for camping.
Actually...I was tired by 2 but then....I was talking to Matthew...and then well...yeah so I didn't get to bed until 3 and at that point I basically crashed. I'm surprised I made it to my bed. lol

How is everyone else?

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Thnx, Ace, you are right...some of last night was deffinately worth the missed meal and Husb. won't mind the leftovers either. I just sort of feel kind of --I don't know the words---well, You spend your time making a good meal, your proud of it and then it doesn't get eaten--so I feel wasted, no that isn't the right word...
Oh well, time to get over it. It will be better tonight 'cause now I don't have to really do any cooking on a Friday night so I need to quit Be-itching bout it, huh?

and Jenan Mac, I never ran daycare but that does sound crappy!

Morning eMo, can you sleep in the car on the way to the campground or are you gonna have to drive? I love sleeping on road trips. I go to sleep when we leave, I wake up when we get there. Makes it feel like it only took minutes to get from point A to point B...

Last edited:

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Can I rant for a moment about daycare parents who don't call to tell you they're keeping their kid home until five minutes after they normally arrive? On the day they're supposed to pay, of course.

Of course you can rant! That sucks! And it figures on the day you're supposed to get their money.

Morning girls!

I am so tired. I could not sleep last night. I leave in 2 hours for my dads house. And then for camping.
Actually...I was tired by 2 but then....I was talking to Matthew...and then well...yeah so I didn't get to bed until 3 and at that point I basically crashed. I'm surprised I made it to my bed. lol

How is everyone else?

How far is the campgrounds? Will you have time to sleep in the car while your dad drives? You're gonna have fun, and you'll probably perk up once you're movin'.

Thnx, Ace, you are right...some of last night was deffinately worth the missed meal and Husb. won't mind the leftovers either. I just sort of feel kind of --I don't know the words---well, You spend your time making a good meal, your proud of it and then it doesn't get eaten--so I feel wasted, no that isn't the right word...
Oh well, time to get over it. It will be better tonight 'cause now I don't have to really do any cooking on a Friday night so I need to quit Be-itching bout it, huh?

I totally get you, I do. I was just trying to look at it in a positive light.

You do sound more coherant today? Haven't started drinking yet? :tongue

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Morning ladies. Thanks for helping me out. I am going to try to make an appointment with a counselor. I've promised myself I will call today.

My rant for today - I hate my arms!
Right now I'm chunky all over (which I also attribute to quitting smoking) but even when I'm at a weight I like on me, I hate my arms too. I talked to this accnt exec at work who had that surgery done on her arms because she had flab (she'd lost tons of weight and her skin didn't recover on her arms) and she wished she'd have just given her skin more time because she had a huge scar that ran the whole length of her biceps from the surgery, which totally killed my little fantasy of "someday" truly hacking off an inch of arm width. But I also feel that way about my legs sometimes too. I'm short with an athletic build, muscular legs, muscled arms, so they just always seem too big. And from you pic, it doesn't look like you need to lose anything, anywhere!

My Rant of the Morning is I cooked a fine meal last night for supper and it didn't get eaten...Not a bite, after I'd worked so hard on it. Hubby went swimming, watered the garden, drank a few beers and then wanted to do 'u know what' and then he said he wasn't hungry, he just wanted to go to sleep...I got alittle perturbed over it and put it all in the frig. and didn't eat any of it either---Awww, but my revenge comes in tonight when he will want to know whats for supper, guess what I will say---"Leftovers r in the frig.; there's the frig., there's the microwave, serve yourself..." :D
Should've fed him dinner before 'u know what.' After that, they always sleep. :D
Once, Hubby was coming home kind of early so I didn't have dinner ready so I threw a frozen pizza in the oven. Well, since he was early, he figured I wouldn't have dinner ready, so he stopped and picked up a pizza. We had to laugh when he got home, carrying in the pizza the same time I was pulling one out of the oven. After three days of pizza leftovers, I don't think we had pizza again for months.

Nice. And yes, of course it's when they owe you money. That would be very frustrating. I know at the daycare my kids went to, if I had done that (and didn't have a doctor's note to excuse them) I'd have been charged for the day anyway, and if I didn't get in there to pay on the day it was due, they'd add a daily late charge until it was paid. Maybe you just need to get meaner. Grrrrrrrr.

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Ace, I forgot to add...I hope you are over your (.) as well, I hate that. Seems like it is around at the most wrong times. Mine is coming anyday now, hope it comes and goes before the Fourth cuz we have company coming from out of state and were planning a big pool party and Bar B Q...that would be so yucky if I am having it then; pms'ing, cramping and an all around Be-itch when everyone else is having fun.

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
You do sound more coherant today? Haven't started drinking yet? :tongue[/quote]Nope not yet...but give me time ;)...I am hungry now since i didn't eat anything last night so i better eat before i hit the bottle.

SG, I am glad you are sounding better today. Go ahead and get alittle outside help, we all need it from time to time and there is ABSOLUTEly no shame in that at all. Funny story, bout the pizza's.

And now a quick question- how do u multi-quote in one post? I still haven't figured it out...must be due to the burnt brain cells from to much of AA (alcohol and the AW) :D

Last edited:

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Yeah, Tink it would. i'm just glad mine will be over before July 4 because that's my SIL's wedding. It's outside, and that would suck. The dress I have to wear is heavy - all that sweating AND bleeding? Oh ick!

I have to restart my computer. It's acting all slow. I'll be right back girls.

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website

And now a quick question- how do u multi-quote in one post? I still haven't figured it out...must be due to the burnt brain cells from to much of AA (alcohol and the AW) :D

See the little quotation marks with the + sign? Next to the "quote" button. You hit that for each one you want to quote, and then, on the last one you want to quote, hit "quote"

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Mine is moving slow too, I do believe mine is because I have dial up and it always runs slow. :(
I am going to go for awhile, I am really hungry and I am going go make me some breakfeat.
Be back in a bit.....:)

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Morning ladies. Thanks for helping me out. I am going to try to make an appointment with a counselor. I've promised myself I will call today.

Good. You'll have to let us know how that goes. Meanwhile, we'll be thinking about you. :)

[/quote]
Right now I'm chunky all over (which I also attribute to quitting smoking) but even when I'm at a weight I like on me, I hate my arms too. I talked to this accnt exec at work who had that surgery done on her arms because she had flab (she'd lost tons of weight and her skin didn't recover on her arms) and she wished she'd have just given her skin more time because she had a huge scar that ran the whole length of her biceps from the surgery, which totally killed my little fantasy of "someday" truly hacking off an inch of arm width. But I also feel that way about my legs sometimes too. I'm short with an athletic build, muscular legs, muscled arms, so they just always seem too big. And from you pic, it doesn't look like you need to lose anything, anywhere! [/quote]

Well thank you. I just hate wearing tanktops. Really, really hate it. The rest of me, I'm okay with for the most part, but my arms...grrrr. But thanks for the story, I won't try to go under the knife for them anytime soon.

[/quote]
Should've fed him dinner before 'u know what.' After that, they always sleep. :D
Once, Hubby was coming home kind of early so I didn't have dinner ready so I threw a frozen pizza in the oven. Well, since he was early, he figured I wouldn't have dinner ready, so he stopped and picked up a pizza. We had to laugh when he got home, carrying in the pizza the same time I was pulling one out of the oven. After three days of pizza leftovers, I don't think we had pizza again for months. [/quote]

I agree. Feed the man first! Although, sometimes Nate gets a burst of energy after 'u know what' though not often. That's pretty funny about the pizzas though!

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
See the little quotation marks with the + sign? Next to the "quote" button. You hit that for each one you want to quote, and then, on the last one you want to quote, hit "quote"
oh, i think i see...I am going to try.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
And now a quick question- how do u multi-quote in one post?
In the lower right hand corner, right by the quote button, there's a button in the middle with a "+" on it. Click that if you want to quote that post plus others, then on the last one you want to quote, just click the regular quote button and it'll pull all of them in for you.

ETA: oops, I was too slow.

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Thank both of you for the help...I am gonna try it when I come back. My stomach is chewing on my backbone right now...:)

Eskimo1990

is here :)
Registered
Reaction score
Morning eMo, can you sleep in the car on the way to the campground or are you gonna have to drive? I love sleeping on road trips. I go to sleep when we leave, I wake up when we get there. Makes it feel like it only took minutes to get from point A to point B...

I could sleep in the car. My dad's the one that is driving seeing how I can't drive yet lol. But once I'm up, I'm up. I kinda hate that. Oh well...Matt has work tonight I believe so hopefully it will be busy for him and I won't stay up talking to him.

How far is the campgrounds? Will you have time to sleep in the car while your dad drives? You're gonna have fun, and you'll probably perk up once you're movin'.

No idea. I'll be fine. I'm just tired right now. I know I shouldn't have stayed up so late. I was laying in bed waiting for sleep to come texting my best friend when he texted me asking if I was still awake. A little while later I came out into the living room. I couldn't sleep as it is and texting sometimes takes too much time cause his phone is kind of retard.
Oh well. One day I'll learn not to stay up so late.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score

Oh my God!!!!! Thank you!!!! I sit here every day and try to figure out how someone would have the patience to copy all that shit, and insert their own little " " 's around them. AND still keep up with the thread!

:p

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, I'm caught up with the thread....so...

Gooooooooood morning ladies!!!

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Oh my God!!!!! Thank you!!!! I sit here every day and try to figure out how someone would have the patience to copy all that shit, and insert their own little " " 's around them. AND still keep up with the thread!

:p

Haha! You're welcome!!!

And welcome! How are ya doin this morning?