The Girlie Thread

Eskimo1990

is here :)
Registered
Reaction score
One time, I hadn't cut my hair for a long time. It was after a swim season and it was time to get it cut because I had such a hard time brushing through it. The girl asked me when the last time I got my hair cut was and I couldn't even remember. She then asked if I had ever dyed my hair and I told her nope, never. She was so shocked! lol Turns out the chlorine from the pool had made my hair two different colors!

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
How, how, how have I been online half the day? I must step away.

Have a good one everyone!

I KNOW! I made out a plan for today late last night, and so far I have completed exactly none of the items on the plan. Zero. I have to get off my butt and get at it!

Later, everybody.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Oh sure, I get back online after everyone else leaves.

:D

I guess I could do actual housework.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
It's not like I actually did any though.

:D

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Did you get your article written?

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
The Royal Flush, ha! I love it.

My daughter potty trained herself at 20 months old (I swear it is the truth!). My son made up for it later though, we struggled to get him potty trained at three and a half!

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
We had to use bribery, and even that was not easy.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
That's what we did too. We just bought tons of cheap underwear because we learned that pull-ups were just like diapers and DID NOT work for him.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

ooh ooh ooh. I an contribute to this conversation. I did the underoos thing too. both of my boys were thrilled to be in "big boy" underwear with Ninja Turtles and were motivated to use the potty.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Well, somehow I spent most of it here! Haha. I got motivated just about the same time that Melanie did. We bolted at the same time. I did get my scary kitchen clean. That's a plus.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Dern kids! LOL!

I love the ages they're at now (I've said that no matter what age they've been/ they are). It's much easier to threaten them now, to scare them into doing what I want. :D You don't want to listen, oh, okay, bye bye video games. You "forgot" to do your chores even though I reminded you seven times today? Oh, then I guess you'll forget to talk to your friends on the phone for the next forty-eight hours. Muwhahahahah (obviously I have different threats for the boy and the girl).

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Well, my sons will be 19 and 21 in 2 weeks. I'm a little past taking phone privileges away, especially since they both have their own cells. Daniel pays for his own and Seth's is paid for by his college.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Well that takes all the fun out of it!

Hahahahah, LG.

I actually feel bad when people call my son because unless he can see you, he will NOT pay attention. And even my daughter isn't big on phone conversations, but for some reason, threatening to take that away, horrifies her.