Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes in the bullseye, but I really try to keep them out of there

Richard

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
Hey my big bro. was here this weekend and when we were young we always did target prctice everyday almost with a 22 rifle he had...we got to reminissing about it and my Mom went and got her 22 and a box of shells and we took this 5 ft by about 5 ft. board and spray painted bullseye on it and hung a beer can from a nail in the center and everyone preceeded to shoot at it...My bro-One out of three, other company was one out of three or worse, 0 out of three shots. My turn- one out or one almost every time I shot. I won't tell what I was imagining the beer can was every time I blew it off the board...

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
No I'm in real pain just thinking about it.

Richard

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
But I'll bet it made you feel better (shooting at the target that is)

Richard

Eskimo1990

is here :)
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning girlies!

How is everyone today?

I am semi-wonderful and semi-horrible, but I'll deal.

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah :)

I like a new boy :) and he likes me :) And he's going to take me to dinner when he gets home from Belgium :)

:D

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah :)

I like a new boy :) and he likes me :) And he's going to take me to dinner when he gets home from Belgium :)

:D

have you gotten rid of the "old boy"? why's the new one in Belgium? Is he bringing me some blue chimay??? I looooooooooooooove blue chimay. is he bringing chocolates???? tell him to bring blue chimay and chocolates. lots.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
oh...

good morning gals

i'm sleepy. i want more coffee. i want a house. i want a yard. i want to bring that monster of a dog home with me. shes out there in that yard, all dirty.....like a dog. i hate it. ;)

u should see my battle scars....i've got more bruises than Esk has boy problems....more bruises than Tink has empty beer bottles....more scars than James has posts in "meant for girlies only" threads....

I've got lots of'em. ;) she's a jumper. last night she almost took my face off with her "kisses". Insane dog.

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
Fix me up one Sea, and while you are at it, do you mind if I sit by your cat? That sure looks like a comfy chair or something there...;)

It is. I'm sitting in it right now. The little kitten is sleeping beside me. Oh could this be any cuter

Richard

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
oh...

good morning gals

i'm sleepy. i want more coffee. i want a house. i want a yard. i want to bring that monster of a dog home with me. shes out there in that yard, all dirty.....like a dog. i hate it. ;)

u should see my battle scars....i've got more bruises than Esk has boy problems....more bruises than Tink has empty beer bottles....more scars than James has posts in "meant for girlies only" threads....

I've got lots of'em. ;) she's a jumper. last night she almost took my face off with her "kisses". Insane dog.
you must be one big bruise...hahahah :D

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
Good for you, eMo, I hope everything works out great for you. :)

have you gotten rid of the "old boy"? why's the new one in Belgium? Is he bringing me some blue chimay??? I looooooooooooooove blue chimay. is he bringing chocolates???? tell him to bring blue chimay and chocolates. lots.

He's still around. But he has a new girlfriend. Things are complicated with him.

He's in Belgium with Civil Air Patrol. One of the many things we get to do.

Lol I'll tell him