The Girlie Thread

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Awwww bringin it back like only I can....

saw mounds after beutiful mound of hott deelish eye candy while lunching with my coworker.

Mounds of them. And then, when I was hotter than all hell, the firemen came. Boy did I have a fire for them.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Eskimo, please elaborate. We cannot help if we know not what ails you.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I am on Seasonique and only get my period once every three months. I didn't spot at all in between, and I LOVE it! And I have to say that Nathan (my sexy hubby) really loves it too!

How long have you been on it? What were your periods like before it? How new is seasonique? I want something that's been out there and all the bads have been discovered and fixed - not something with problems yet to reach the surface.

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
strugglingwritersblog.blogspot.com
How long have you been on it? What were your periods like before it? How new is seasonique? I want something that's been out there and all the bads have been discovered and fixed - not something with problems yet to reach the surface.

Well, before that I was just on a generic pill, and my periods were horrible. I get the worst cramps, and I have a prescription of vicadin because I get cysts so bad once in awhile. Every 6 months or so.

Anyway, I hardly get cramps at all anymore. I have no problems at all, my period lasts about 3 days, and it's pretty light.

I've been on Seasonique for almost 6 months now and highly reccommend it (yes that means I get my period in about 2 weeks... :( )

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Well, before that I was just on a generic pill, and my periods were horrible. I get the worst cramps, and I have a prescription of vicadin because I get cysts so bad once in awhile. Every 6 months or so.

Anyway, I hardly get cramps at all anymore. I have no problems at all, my period lasts about 3 days, and it's pretty light.

I've been on Seasonique for almost 6 months now and highly reccommend it (yes that means I get my period in about 2 weeks... :( )

But you've only had your perid once while on this new pill.

Eskimo1990

is here :)
Registered
Reaction score
Eskimo, please elaborate. We cannot help if we know not what ails you.

Ex boyfriends who aren't actually ex boyfriends....who you've been with for over a year...and then are suddenly gone from your life but you're finding you don't actually care until they post a blog to their current girlfriend (the one they've been with the entire time) about how much they love them and how me and her could never be compared because I was so much less of a person then her. How he only ever used me and was never emotionally involved with me at all. How he never even cared about me at all.

UGH! I don't know why I'm letting it bug me SO much. If you read my blog, you can see how I pissed I am at him...at myself for this past year. But this bugs me SO much when he's telling her he never cared about me and was never emotionally involved with me.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Ex boyfriends who aren't actually ex boyfriends....who you've been with for over a year...and then are suddenly gone from your life but you're finding you don't actually care until they post a blog to their current girlfriend (the one they've been with the entire time) about how much they love them and how me and her could never be compared because I was so much less of a person then her. How he only ever used me and was never emotionally involved with me at all. How he never even cared about me at all.
OMG!

What an ass! You've come to the right place, sista. Wow, I can't believe a guy could be such a pig.

You want I should send Hubby after him? (Hubby is a sniper).

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Yowsers. Sounds like he needs a swift blow to the ....... well, it's currently being discussed in the Men Writing Menstruation thread......

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
Ha thanks Storygirl...but I don't have his address anymore. I deleted everything but the final email I had from him.

He's calling me in two weeks. The last contact he will have with me. I have no idea why he will call. All I know is that he said he would be laughing.

stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com
Wow, I leave here for almost a day and I had pages to read on this thread! Let's keep it going, people!

Eskimo--he's a rat. An idiot. A horrible, no good, rotten.... You get the picture. I remember when you couldn't wait to see him, how happy you were. What a jerk he is. Doesn't know his *^&^%% from his #^&*#$

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
I have time to decide. I probably won't...but then again I super curious as to why he would be calling me after telling me I wasn't someone he wanted to be with forever.

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, I leave here for almost a day and I had pages to read on this thread! Let's keep it going, people!

Eskimo--he's a rat. An idiot. A horrible, no good, rotten.... You get the picture. I remember when you couldn't wait to see him, how happy you were. What a jerk he is. Doesn't know his *^&^%% from his #^&*#$

Oh yeah, I know. He's broken my heart at least 12 different time...maybe more.
Blog has all details.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Ha thanks Storygirl...but I don't have his address anymore. I deleted everything but the final email I had from him.

He's calling me in two weeks. The last contact he will have with me. I have no idea why he will call. All I know is that he said he would be laughing.

Now it just seems like a game. How old is he? Why will you take his call? You shouldn't take his call. There is no need to take his call. Nothing good will come from taking his call. Why 2 weeks, why can't he - if his call was even worthy of taking - call now? WTF? What kind of childish arsehole tell you he'll be calling in 2 weeks.......

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I have time to decide. I probably won't...but then again I super curious as to why he would be calling me after telling me I wasn't someone he wanted to be with forever.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE HAS TO SAY - IF IT WERE ANYTHING WORTH HEARING HE'D MAKE THE POINT TO SAY IT NOW, NOT IN TWO MOTHER FARKING WEEKS.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE HAS TO SAY - IF IT WERE ANYTHING WORTH HEARING HE'D MAKE THE POINT TO SAY IT NOW, NOT IN TWO MOTHER FARKING WEEKS.
Zactly!

You need to not care what stupidity is going to spew from his lying lips. Of course you do care, but at least pretend not to, pretend until you convince yourself it's true.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Why do guys have to be such jerks?

*taking a deep breath before plunging in*

We're not. Really.

(Nor do we all discuss cars. If I had to be self-reliant for car maintenance, I'd own a horse. :) I try not to comment here bcs this thread is for the girls, and you ought to have your own place. So should the guys. But I'm not starting a "boylie" thread. "Boyo" maybe..)

Up front, let me say this: All prior advice given has been spot-on and correct. This guy is, truly, one of the jerks. But we're hardly all like that.

Nor is this sort of behavior limited to men. I've known women who played variations of this game (yes, with me, but other guy friends have had it happen to them). It's juvenile, it's self-centered, it's often down-right cruel. It's not cause to label an entire gender.

Two things may have happened here, either separately or in combination. First, you just got unlucky and got one of the bad ones. They're out there, they give the rest of us - male or female - a bad name, and lead to conversations like this one, where in mostly single-gender groups we stand around, commiserate with the wounded party, and bash the offender. Rightly so, if that's all that happened.

Everyone seems to date one of these at least once. Take heart that you've filled your quota early. Which brings me to the second scenario:

If this becomes a pattern, where you find yourself consistently in relationships with the wrong kind of guys, then it might be time to sit back and take stock of what it is you look for in a relationship. *I speak from experience, as someone who did consistently make the wrong choices.* This is not an argument saying you deserved it, because that's not an argument that can be made. No one deserves to be treated like this. But sometimes, for whatever reason, we ignore warning signs, or, worse yet, take what ought to be warning signs as reasons to plunge in.

So if this keeps happening, relationship after relationship, then simply blaming the other gender isn't going to solve anything. Nor, unfortunately, does recognizing the problem always fix it. (Again, speaking from experience.)

And when bad people and bad judgement collide... it makes the Titanic look like a paper boat in a bathtub.

Don't take this guy's call. Don't let him get to you. Ignore him. But take something from this, learn from it. Because we're not all jerks, really, and it would be a shame to let one example color how you see the rest of us.