The Girlie Thread

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
normally Kit comes into town on Mon, Weds and Fri.....sometimes on Sat when i work on Sat
Ahh, I see, I think.....

I use to have to go to the library to use the net. The rules are one hour of use. But the old librarians use to allow me to spend as much time as I wanted on it unless someone else was in need of a computer but then the old librarians retired and the new ones refuse to break the rules so I quit going. I couldn't afford a thirty minute drive (one way) for one hour of computer use....

Kthrok

Tasmanian Kitteh
Registered
Reaction score
our library you have to sign into the comps you have a max of 3 hours...but if you log off before that 3 hours is up you cant sign back in so we have one card each...when Kit comes into town i let her use mine to spend time here thats why i am not on when she is usually...there are other comps that you can use for 20 mins at a time that you dont need to sign onto but cant sit at those comps.....feet get swore fast :p

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
There is a larger library futher away from here that allows longer computer time but they charge ten dollars for a card if you don't live in their county and pay county taxes...doesn't make sense to me. I pay taxes in that county whenever I shop there (twice actually on each purchase, city and county tax) and I shop in their county all the time.

Kthrok

Tasmanian Kitteh
Registered
Reaction score
well this library charges for an actual library card if we wanted to check out books cause we dont live here but the comp cards are free

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Hey funny thing, I got your rep about the CJ intitials...I just repped Kit this morning about that very same thing. Seriously, I took a look at the w-site posted in her sig. line and seen your Kittys nickname and had a good laugh about that too.

Kthrok

Tasmanian Kitteh
Registered
Reaction score
hehe great minds think alike!

......or is that warped minds?

Kthrok

Tasmanian Kitteh
Registered
Reaction score
well i must go....need timmies and a smoke....start work in a hour

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
See ya Kthrok, tell Kit that I said hello and to keep that moose sharpened for when she returns...:D

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Ohhh me too. I just spent a bunch of $$$ in Barnes and Noble. What was your crime?

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
Don't tempt me. I might pull a Quicky and streak through the thread.

Richard

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
I feel like posting in the nude today...what can I say? Its a glorious day today!!! I am happy and no one is gonna change my mind...No one, you hear!!!

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
I feel like posting in the nude today...what can I say? Its a glorious day today!!! I am happy and no one is gonna change my mind...No one, you hear!!!

Interesting Tink. I don't think anyone would dare to change your mind. Now that you bring it up, last night I got an offer to drive 5 women to the topless beach a week from saturday. Whopee:hooray:. That's two whopees this morning. I'm doing good.

Richard

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Man, happiness abounds this morning. I am so happy I may catch a ride to topless beach somewhere myself today...of course, I could just go out to my pool and sit topless and drink beer all day and probably have almost as mush fun.