The Girlie Thread

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
Kit, I don't want to derail this thread, but if you can get a cell signal at your house, you could get wireless broadband with an aircard for your computer about $60 a month. That's what I use because I travel around so much.

Richard

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
Kit, I don't want to derail this thread, but if you can get a cell signal at your house, you could get wireless broadband with an aircard for your computer about $60 a month. That's what I use because I travel around so much.

Richard
Who do you use? I pay 22.95 for the net and roughly 20.00 a mo. for the land line which is only used for the net. I think I would gladly pay some extra for high-speed...

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is

Richard

Lovely thought and we already looked into it. The technology is still new up here and they are being slow to expand it to the rural areas.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Kit, I don't want to derail this thread, but if you can get a cell signal at your house, you could get wireless broadband with an aircard for your computer about $60 a month. That's what I use because I travel around so much to stay ahead of the cops.

Richard
I need to look into that...thanks.

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
Besides which, we need something that we can both use simultaneously. Having one comp or the other online is not an option and there is no way that I'm paying for two seperate cards (have I ever mentioned being part Jewish?)

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
Spooky...I don't drink often or alot. My birthday was a month ago and I still have wine left from it (Kthrok bought me a bottle of chardonnay). Diabetes and alcohol don't mix.
The muscle spasms are from an injury I suffered at my last job. All the physical thereapy in the world didn't make my back right and never will...

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Spooky...I don't drink often or alot. My birthday was a month ago and I still have wine left from it (Kthrok bought me a bottle of chardonnay). Diabetes and alcohol don't mix.
The muscle spasms are from an injury I suffered at my last job. All the physical thereapy in the world didn't make my back right and never will...
Well you just get better. We will do the drinking and heavy lifting for you.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to give the "girlie thread" back to the girlies with this one....men, be warned...

When I was young and had my very first Yeast Infection.....yea, run away....run fast....well, it left me traumatized as you can imagine. So, when ever I'd pass the Miller Brewery (a mile from my home growing up), I'd swear I was coming down with another YI from the smell in the air. LMAO......ROTFLMAO.....I swear I swore it was coming from me. I had no idea that what I was smelling was that crap brewing in those tanks.

That'll teach ya men to come in here. Now skat.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Yes! I live in a major micro brew city. What do you want?

Well I watched Zach Galifianakis last night and he was constantly refreshed with what looked like Newcastles....and they had my mouth a waterin somethin fierce! I couuuuuuuld go for one of them or six. Or a nice ice cold almost slushy Rolling Rock. Whatchugot?

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to give the "girlie thread" back to the girlies with this one....men, be warned...

When I was young and had my very first Yeast Infection.....yea, run away....run fast....well, it left me traumatized as you can imagine. So, when ever I'd pass the Miller Brewery (a mile from my home growing up), I'd swear I was coming down with another YI from the smell in the air. LMAO......ROTFLMAO.....I swear I swore it was coming from me. I had no idea that what I was smelling was that crap brewing in those tanks.

That'll teach ya men to come in here. Now skat.
Gwad, now I want another beer.

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Stuff that is a lot better than a Rolling Rock.... hold on... (Looks in fridge)

Ok..
I've got a pint of Rogue Hefeweizen and a 6 pack of Bridgeport Haymaker.

If you want yummy 'main stream' beers, New Belgium or Blue Moon are very good.

Last edited:

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Stuff that is a lot better than a Rolling Rock.... hold on... (Looks in fridge)

Ok..
I've got a pint of Rogue Hefeweizen and a 6 pack of Bridgeport Haymaker.
I think I've tried Hef, and wasn't too thrilled with it.
If you want yummy 'main stream' beers, New Belgium or Blue Moon are very good.
Oooh I've been meaning to try Blue Moon, I love me some Blue Chimay, are they similar???