The Girlie Thread

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Mel, next time he complains about your cooking, make him scrambled eggs smothered in oatmeal, not as a vengeful thing, just as a funny reminder that not all our attempts at a great meal end up as we hoped. He'd laugh, right?

Last edited:

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
morning, ladies.

Who do you think you're kidding???? Arbor mist????? Thats for pnssies, not women!

runs away hoping there aren't any arbor mist drinkers in here...

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Good idea. Oh, if you could have seen his face! I don't know what he was expecting.
:D
Men do such wonderfully strange things sometimes. It is, IMO, one of their most endearing qualities. (No, seriously)

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Where are ya'll this morning?

I was chasing Cray out of the thread...

I just need someone to tell me it won't be as bad as I'm thinking it will. I need to be supportive, not jealous of the time school takes away from me. He'll have so much stress already, I don't want to add to it by needing his attention.

It's gonna suck. I'm not gonna lie to you. But it will only suck for the beginning, then you two will have discovered a way to make it work.

Don't worry.

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
strugglingwritersblog.blogspot.com
I was chasing Cray out of the thread...

Thanks for that! :)

It's gonna suck. I'm not gonna lie to you. But it will only suck for the beginning, then you two will have discovered a way to make it work.

Don't worry.

You're right. We adjusted to the shift work - that was hard at first. When he started with the travel, I literally sobbed when he would come home and tell me he had to go somewhere that week. But we adjusted.

It'll be hard. But we'll adjust.

Eskimo1990

is here :)
Registered
Reaction score
Afternoon all.

It is now 12 here. And I only just got up 30 minutes ago. Stayed up until 2:15 with Matthew :) Our conversation was funny cause we were both really tired but neither one of us wanted to go to bed. :)

How is everyone?

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
shushy with the mushy talk...or the men will think they've got one up on us and next thing you know they'll start acting like jerks.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Those are mine.

Poolside in Palmsprings, Mem day wknd. Ooooooooooooooooooh yea.