The Girlie Thread

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Silly Sass....Madonna is a brit. She's over on the other side of the pond.
Not when I lived in Los Angeles. She lived there. I remember when she had her kid, they sent a dummy ambulance one direction and then when the paparazzi followed it, she went the other.

Last edited:

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
It's almost lunch time, and for once, I'm going out for lunch. But what shall I eat? Hmmm, I'm starving and have no clue what I'm in the mood for. Don't you hate when that happens?

jannawrites

no, really
Registered
Reaction score
I brought pizza home for some visiting family, about the same time my sister-in-law brought Chinese take out. The Chinese so hit the spot.

jannawrites

no, really
Registered
Reaction score
WHERE have you been?

Can I have your leftovers?

All over! Ok, actually, fighting a migraine for THREE days. But I'm better today, and wanted to hang out while littlest is napping.

There's a little bit o' rice and some beef and broccoli. But I ate the last egg roll.

:D

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
My rant...I don't want to be at work. I spent the morning out in the sun for my sons graduation ceremony, and then went home to get a late breakfast in, then headed off to work. I'm here now. And having just done all that and had that feeling of being home and not having to go anywhere because I was there at such an odd time....I'm all thrown off. Girls, we know how I get when my schedule is off....don't we?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

And I've got a headache....and I haven't had coffee today. Is it too late? It's 12:42.......Gosh.....I really want it......maybe I'll ice it so it wont be so wierd......is coffee at 12:42 in the afternoon wierd? Another rant is that I just can't shudddddddup about the coffee. I blame whom ever down there just brought up iced coffee and bathtubs...

and mimosas.......

and pizza and chinese.....

and puppies. I want a puppy.

I'm delirious. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed something.

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
All over! Ok, actually, fighting a migraine for THREE days. But I'm better today, and wanted to hang out while littlest is napping.

There's a little bit o' rice and some beef and broccoli. But I ate the last egg roll.

:D

Ugh, my sympathies.

You took too long so I made a PB & honey sandwich. We're running low on staples.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
We ended up eating KFC, not healthy, but it was yummy. Now I'm snacking on marshmallows, though I shouldn't be.

Mel, NOW I can tell it's you! The beautiful dancing pic. . .Yup, that's you. :D

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I just made an iced coffee, decaf fr. vanilla. Don't know why I bothered.....I really just want chocolate. How good does a hershey bar sound RIGHT NOW!

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!!

I'm settling for rainsins.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Oooooooooh Hersheys Caramel!!!! Soooooooooo yummy. Hard to find though.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not a big dark chocolate fan, wish I was because I know it's better for you than the milk chocolate.

Well, we're having a very boring dinner of spaghetti (no meatballs), garlic bread, and green beans.

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
I really don't have anything to rant about...I actually feel wonderful, glorious alive, 'singing out loud to silly songs good', 'dancing in the rain good' if it was raining but since it isn't---'dancing in the sunlight good'... :D

...and I didn't see this thread up and running this morning so I thought I'd give it a boost!!

Eskimo1990

is here :)
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, we fell to the second page! :(

Good morning girls!(and lurking guys)

My rant for today?
AIM is being stupid and won't let me sign on! grr

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
strugglingwritersblog.blogspot.com
I really don't have anything to rant about...I actually feel wonderful, glorious alive, 'singing out loud to silly songs good', 'dancing in the rain good' if it was raining but since it isn't---'dancing in the sunlight good'... :D

...and I didn't see this thread up and running this morning so I thought I'd give it a boost!!

I'm so glad you're in such a good mood! I'm okay. Actually, I'm great. We're still in a horrible financial situation, waiting for either the other shoe to drop or for our saviour to come in the form of the refi we're still waiting on, but my husband is so sweet!

Yesterday, he had a late meeting and texted me all through it. He kept sending me messages like "I love you! You are so beautiful! I am such a lucky man!"

Then, my favorite - "I love you, my w/l ife!"

Get it wife/life?

This morning he was so cute, smiling and lovey and flashing the dimples that I L.O.V.E!!!

I'm so in love...:heart:

*sigh*

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
Oh Ace that is so sweet and endearing...

Hope your financial dreams come true...

I think I could be on the verge of bankruptsy this morning and it could not dim the sunlight following me about.....even in this here room I am in now---I can feel the sun shining and warming me and my shades are pulled shut. :D

Morning Eskimo, sorry bout aim, maybe they'll get it right soon...

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, I apologize bursting in here without respectfully reading all of your gripes and rants, but I have to just say this:

My boyfriend wants me to stop drinking coffee.

He watched an episode of The View, where they were so nice to discuss all the baaaaaaad things drinking coffee does to your body, skin, health, etc.

I'm sorry. I can not do this. This will not work. Tea is NOT the same.